BY EUCERIN

Dalilah G.
Aurora, IL
My kids have exzema and we use this product alot in our household. Keeps there skin very moist and there are always coupons for this brand. I absolutely love this brand for dry skin.
Renee T.
Philadelphia, PA
I work in healthcare, and I have to wash my hands a lot with antibacterial soaps, so they become vert dry. I use this while I'm at work to save my hands from overdrying. It holds up through a few hand washes before I need to apply again.
Steph F.
I swear by the product. any dry skin will vanish with the use of this.
it is also so awesome for sensitive skin - this is the only lotion we can use
on my daughter as well. can't say enough about it. we buy it in bulk for our family.
Grace M.
Solon, IA
Love using this product after a shower because it works immediately. The only downside is how thick it is and comes off when you rub up against something. Great skin after using it a couple of weeks.
Abisola A.
Great product for dry skin and I have been using it for years. Love it so much. Little sister has egzima and loves this product as well. Would recommend to some one I know.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the thick texture of this cream. Such a great moisturizer for dry skin. I found mine at Walgreens. If you don't have dry skin it may not be the best choice for you.
Julie O.
Norristown, PA
This was recommended by my husband's dermatologist for his hands. He works construction which makes his hands rough - yet he has dry skin. Creme is thick and takes some getting used to but be patient - this stuff really works.
Candance M.
I only use this at bedtime as it does not absorb as easily as your average lotion. It is intensive healing lotion so I use it after the shower with loose clothing, by the morning it is absorbed and my skin feels great.
Yolanda P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter.
Melissa T.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the best product for eczema. We live in Alaska, and my whole family uses it. The best way I like to use it is after a shower whole my skin is still most.