BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 75 reviews
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Renee T.
Philadelphia, PA
I work in healthcare, and I have to wash my hands a lot with antibacterial soaps, so they become vert dry. I use this while I'm at work to save my hands from overdrying. It holds up through a few hand washes before I need to apply again.
Grace M.
Solon, IA
Love using this product after a shower because it works immediately. The only downside is how thick it is and comes off when you rub up against something. Great skin after using it a couple of weeks.
Steph F.
I swear by the product. any dry skin will vanish with the use of this.
it is also so awesome for sensitive skin - this is the only lotion we can use
on my daughter as well. can't say enough about it. we buy it in bulk for our family.
Abisola A.
Great product for dry skin and I have been using it for years. Love it so much. Little sister has egzima and loves this product as well. Would recommend to some one I know.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the thick texture of this cream. Such a great moisturizer for dry skin. I found mine at Walgreens. If you don't have dry skin it may not be the best choice for you.
Julie O.
Norristown, PA
This was recommended by my husband's dermatologist for his hands. He works construction which makes his hands rough - yet he has dry skin. Creme is thick and takes some getting used to but be patient - this stuff really works.
Candance M.
I only use this at bedtime as it does not absorb as easily as your average lotion. It is intensive healing lotion so I use it after the shower with loose clothing, by the morning it is absorbed and my skin feels great.
Melissa T.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the best product for eczema. We live in Alaska, and my whole family uses it. The best way I like to use it is after a shower whole my skin is still most.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT
This is the best repair cream on the market! It's great for any dry skin and works wonders for eczema. It can be purchased at any pharmacy, and lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but so worth the cost!
Kailee A.
Salem, OR
I use this every day for my hands and cuticles. My mother used it when I was little and I will continue to do so! Keeps your hands moisturized and looking young!