BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Brylee M.
Olympia, WA
I have sensitive skin, and during the winter my skin cracks. This lotion is gentle, and easy to apply. It is very long lasting and helpful. The scent is not bad, nor is it great. It's less about the odor, and more about the quality of skin care. I would buy it again.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
All of my children have excema. I slather this on them each night to keep the itchy rashes from flaring. Usually the lotion keeps their skin hydrated enough that you can't tell they have excema.
Elena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff really helps keep my eczema at bay. I struggle with dry skin pretty much all year round. When I use this it helps with the itchiness and soothe the dryness. You can purchase this at most stores. I normally get it from Target and the bottle lasts a while.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
You need to try this if you have rough dry spots on your skin that doesn't respond to other brands. I used on one of my knees and this did the trick after a week of continuous application. This is a VERY VERY THICK cream, but it stays on well. This was a great find!
Amyie W.
Mortons Gap, KY
This stuff is miracles in a jar. It can tackle any dry skin issues you have as well as smoothing your feet beyond your wildest dreams. No other lotion soothes troubled skin like eucerin!
Karly K.
Dane, WI
In winter, I slather myself up wit the Eucerin Body Creme, plus intensive repair. It's very thick, and it doesn't go on well after showers unless I'm totally dry, and I feel temporarily sticky, but it is SUPER moisturizing! Recommended for extreme dryness!
Jennifer K.
This is a must for my household in the winter months. All of my kids get extremely dry and cracked skin on their hands. We use it almost every night and it makes a tremendous difference. I definitely recommend this product for people with severe dry skin.
Amanda M.
Frontenac, KS
Non greasy formula that runs in easily. Our doctor recommend for my husband who has extremely dry, chapped skin. Doesn't burn. Gentle enough I used on my kids chapped cheeks. No tears.
Erica K.
Blue Springs, MO
I use this for my severe skin condition called psoriasis. I love the way it hydrates my very dry scaly skin. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it does the job it's supposed to do. I bought my product at Walmart, and I would continue to purchase this.
Dalilah G.
Aurora, IL
My kids have exzema and we use this product alot in our household. Keeps there skin very moist and there are always coupons for this brand. I absolutely love this brand for dry skin.