BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Shaunta T.
I use this and I think that its get the job done. It is very thick. It is gentle on the skin and not Harsh. It doesn't try up quickly. I do not use it everyday because of the thickness but when my skin is dry I use it. I do not think I will buy it again since I have had this one for a long time.
Tess H.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is heavy duty. It is perfect for very dry skin, chapped lips, and wind burnt faces. A little goes a long ways, so I know I'm getting a high quality and economical product. My only complaint is that it is a little greasy - I have to put it on before bed and let it soak in over night.
Jacqueline H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Very hydrating to my super dry skin. I've seen a great improvement since switching to this lotion. Fairly good price, it would be nice if it were a tad cheaper. I apply to my problem areas twice daily, anywhere else once a day. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new lotion.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
This lotion is the best by far for me and my sensitive skin and really moisturizes deep down. The only thing I would change about it is if they could make some with a soft scent like jasmine or vanilla instead of it not having a scent at all.
Jennifer M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a bit expensive compared to many other brands at least in my area but this cannot be beat. It is very thick which I really like and it does moisturize very well. No nauseating smell either. I tried it for the first time this winter and am going to purchase another when this runs out.
Dallas H.
Round Rock, TX
Thus stuff is great for wintertime cracked fingers and the really rough dry patches that nothing else seems to work on. I had some breakouts after using it on my arms for a few days, but nothing serious.
Amanda s.
Sheridan, IN
I love Eucerin. A little bit goes a long way and this tub lasts forever. I have dry spots on my face and quite often my hands and this always helps. And for the spots on my face, it's never too oily.
Marina P.
Frisco, TX
I have very dry skin and it gets even drier in winter. this is my goto lotion for the winter. it makes my skin feel hydrated and doesn't leave it feeling itchy. I don't use this in the summer. it's too thick in the summer when my skin is not that dry. this is my winter creme
Renee D.
Madison, AL
After a week at the beach my skin was screaming for some extra moisturizer. Eucerin is my go-to brand for extremely dry skin. You will notice a difference after only one use but continue using for several days and your skin will be return to it's normal, moisturized state.
Jennifer B.
Although this is thick and greasy it's a product that lives up to its name! It does a fabulous job repairing my skin when my knuckles are dry and cracked! It's a must have for winter time skin care