Candace K.
Cabot, AR
This stuff is AMAZING. I tend to use this lotion/creme mostly in the winter because my hands get super dry, however I sustained a bad burn and after it healed up for the most part I put this on there and it oddly worked well on that too.
Sarahn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is wonderful for treating dry cracked skin. My son also uses it for his eczema on his knees and elbows. It has worked wonders for us! We live in the desert, and get very dry in the winter. This works miracles!
saint s.
I massage this on my feet every night and don a pair of cotton socks to keep them baby soft year round. I also rub a little bit into my cuticles to prevent hang nails. A little bit goes a long way. I always keep a jar in the house.
Alesha C.
Lynn, MA
Although this product is very affective it can leave you very greasy and even leave stains on fabric. I use it at night to let it set in while I sleep. It doesn't have a scent and can be purchased at your local drug store. Although it is a little on the pricey side for a drugstore product it will clear up any dry skin
Mickey J.
Aiken, SC
I bought this to use on my feet, which dry out terribly to the point where they peel and bleed. I thought the 'Intensive Repair' lotion would be a good alternative to more expensive brands marketed specifically for this issue. While this lotion did great with my legs/arms/hands, it didn't really work for my foot issue.
Tess C.
Council Bluffs, IA
Works great for moisturizing and repairing my very dry skin! I don't think it's too pricey! And I love that I can just run down to my Walgreens and pick it up! It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't feel slimy or gross! Would definitely recommend this product to anybody who has any dryness or itchiness of the skin
Melissa C.
Everett, WA
This is so rich and creamy. I use this on my heels and elbows and knees. Repairs quickly. I like that it's a thick cream. It can leave a bit of a greasy feeling but I like that because I have dry skin. A little goes a long way!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only body cream that works for my highly sensitive skin when it's having a flare up. It's amazing for the price, and easy to find at any drugstore. It is best used at night and keeps me moisturized for the next day. I highly suggest anyone with sensitive skin use it.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so great for any one with eczema or with dry skin. This has done so much for my skin and my son's skin and he has eczema. There is no scent so it doesn't irritate skin with eczema and it isn't oily feeling at all.
Tess H.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is heavy duty. It is perfect for very dry skin, chapped lips, and wind burnt faces. A little goes a long ways, so I know I'm getting a high quality and economical product. My only complaint is that it is a little greasy - I have to put it on before bed and let it soak in over night.