BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Sarahn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is wonderful for treating dry cracked skin. My son also uses it for his eczema on his knees and elbows. It has worked wonders for us! We live in the desert, and get very dry in the winter. This works miracles!
saint s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I massage this on my feet every night and don a pair of cotton socks to keep them baby soft year round. I also rub a little bit into my cuticles to prevent hang nails. A little bit goes a long way. I always keep a jar in the house.
Alesha C.
Lynn, MA
Although this product is very affective it can leave you very greasy and even leave stains on fabric. I use it at night to let it set in while I sleep. It doesn't have a scent and can be purchased at your local drug store. Although it is a little on the pricey side for a drugstore product it will clear up any dry skin
Mickey J.
Aiken, SC
I bought this to use on my feet, which dry out terribly to the point where they peel and bleed. I thought the 'Intensive Repair' lotion would be a good alternative to more expensive brands marketed specifically for this issue. While this lotion did great with my legs/arms/hands, it didn't really work for my foot issue.
Melissa C.
Everett, WA
This is so rich and creamy. I use this on my heels and elbows and knees. Repairs quickly. I like that it's a thick cream. It can leave a bit of a greasy feeling but I like that because I have dry skin. A little goes a long way!
Tess C.
Council Bluffs, IA
Works great for moisturizing and repairing my very dry skin! I don't think it's too pricey! And I love that I can just run down to my Walgreens and pick it up! It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't feel slimy or gross! Would definitely recommend this product to anybody who has any dryness or itchiness of the skin
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so great for any one with eczema or with dry skin. This has done so much for my skin and my son's skin and he has eczema. There is no scent so it doesn't irritate skin with eczema and it isn't oily feeling at all.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only body cream that works for my highly sensitive skin when it's having a flare up. It's amazing for the price, and easy to find at any drugstore. It is best used at night and keeps me moisturized for the next day. I highly suggest anyone with sensitive skin use it.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I use Eucerin cream when my skin is dry and sensitive, particularly during the winter. It's inexpensive, free of irritants, and does the job. It's available everywhere and it's a reliable staple in the winter time.
Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
After I burned the bottom of my feet, on hot black top; my feet will peel really bad. In the summer I like to wear sandals, and I don't want people looking at anything but my freshly painted toe nails. So I use Eucerin Body Crème, Plus Intensive Repair daily, so that my feet are nice and smooth.