BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Danielle S.
Have very sensitive and dry skin and Eucerin Body Creme does a great job of repairing and healing my skin! It is a very thick body creme which is great for hydrating skin. This product is a great price for the value and I would recommend it to a friend!
Kisha M.
I have used Eucerin for years and it always a I keep on in my house. It a product that does what it says and you will not be dissapointed. It very gentil and is a good value. Its not pricy and there are always coupons to be found. I will always buy.
Jenn Z.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to have a prescription to this stuff growing up, it was the only thing that helped heal my extreme dry skin, so happy I can now find it in the drugstore along with so many other products from Eucerin that are equally as good for sensitive skin.
aswitha v.
Little Neck, NY
I have extremely dry skin and among the multiple top dry skin lotions/creams in the drugstore I decided to choose Eucerin. The cream comes thick and it is a bit hard to blend and apply but the moisture lasts for awhile. This creme has been particularly helpful during winter months and I apply each time right after the shower to absorb into the skin.
LeiLani B.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this lotion primarily for my son, who has eczema. Immediately after showering we apply this lotion and he experiences much less itching and skin breakage. The lotion can be difficult to spread because it is very thick, but it stays well. I have found that this is one of the best for his condition and I would definitely recommend.
Deanna J.
Monroe, NC
I've been using this body creme for 10+ years now. It's amazing. I use it on my face, legs--anywhere that needs moisture. It does NOT make me breakout--in fact I think it helps prevent pimples. Yes, it is on the greasier side, so just a little goes a long way. Definitely would recommend this product for anyone with dry, problem skin.
Leah J.
Dayton, NV
My daughter and I both have extremely dry skin. We've tried a ton of different products, but when the skin on our hands starts cracking, this is the stuff we reach for. It lasts a long time and feels like it is working the minute we apply it. I buy it at Wal-Mart or Target and I would recommend it to anyone who has extremely dry skin.
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff really does the job. My skin dries out a lot during the winter months but this lotion rehydrates my skin. It's gentle and goes on easily, without that nasty oily residue after. I have recommended this to several friends who all use and love it!
Paige O.
Mesa, AZ
I use this lotion because my skin is normally extremely dry, especially living in the heat in Arizona. This helps keep it moisturized throughout the day, without leaving a heavy residue feeling on your skin. It's light and does the job well!
Candace K.
Cabot, AR
This stuff is AMAZING. I tend to use this lotion/creme mostly in the winter because my hands get super dry, however I sustained a bad burn and after it healed up for the most part I put this on there and it oddly worked well on that too.