BY EUCERIN

Amber S.
I wash my hands like 5738237292 times a day and already have very dry skin. This is a blessing (as well as aquaphor). In between my fingers start to peel so I have to have this stuff nearby. It takes my hands from dry and cracked to hydrated and healthy.
Lindsay M.
Warwick, RI
The best moisturizer. I use this in the winter, on cracked hands and feet and in the summer whenever my skin needs a boost in hydration. This is more of a winter necessity for me, but it's still within arms reach all year long. It actually "heals" my skin.
Kisha M.
I have used Eucerin for years and it always a I keep on in my house. It a product that does what it says and you will not be dissapointed. It very gentil and is a good value. Its not pricy and there are always coupons to be found. I will always buy.
Jenn Z.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to have a prescription to this stuff growing up, it was the only thing that helped heal my extreme dry skin, so happy I can now find it in the drugstore along with so many other products from Eucerin that are equally as good for sensitive skin.
aswitha v.
Little Neck, NY
I have extremely dry skin and among the multiple top dry skin lotions/creams in the drugstore I decided to choose Eucerin. The cream comes thick and it is a bit hard to blend and apply but the moisture lasts for awhile. This creme has been particularly helpful during winter months and I apply each time right after the shower to absorb into the skin.
Leah J.
Dayton, NV
My daughter and I both have extremely dry skin. We've tried a ton of different products, but when the skin on our hands starts cracking, this is the stuff we reach for. It lasts a long time and feels like it is working the minute we apply it. I buy it at Wal-Mart or Target and I would recommend it to anyone who has extremely dry skin.
Deanna J.
Monroe, NC
I've been using this body creme for 10+ years now. It's amazing. I use it on my face, legs--anywhere that needs moisture. It does NOT make me breakout--in fact I think it helps prevent pimples. Yes, it is on the greasier side, so just a little goes a long way. Definitely would recommend this product for anyone with dry, problem skin.
LeiLani B.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this lotion primarily for my son, who has eczema. Immediately after showering we apply this lotion and he experiences much less itching and skin breakage. The lotion can be difficult to spread because it is very thick, but it stays well. I have found that this is one of the best for his condition and I would definitely recommend.
Paige O.
Mesa, AZ
I use this lotion because my skin is normally extremely dry, especially living in the heat in Arizona. This helps keep it moisturized throughout the day, without leaving a heavy residue feeling on your skin. It's light and does the job well!
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff really does the job. My skin dries out a lot during the winter months but this lotion rehydrates my skin. It's gentle and goes on easily, without that nasty oily residue after. I have recommended this to several friends who all use and love it!