BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Melissa C.
Rome, GA
My daughter's pediatrician recommended this for her extremely dry skin. It has helped clear up the problem on her face but not on her arms and legs... still looking for a product to do that. A little bit goes a lonnng way because it is so thick, so it will last us a while!
Thalassa M.
This body creme is absolutely amazing. The texture is not as thick as Aquaphor, but does the same work. it lasts for as long as it takes to wash your hands again. It's gentle on the skin, and makes your hands feel baby smooth. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessie B.
My family has used this product religiously for about 12 years now. We all have very sensitive skin and eczema. I've used this on myself as week children during flare ups with great results. We use this every day during the winter months. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion was recommended to me by my Pediatrition for rough skin. It is smooth and isn't greasy. I'm trying it out on our rough skin. It says fragrance free but definitely has a smell. It doesn't irritate my skin. It is pricey but I was able to use a coupon.
Morgan M.
Ardmore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing! Honestly helped cracked and dry anything and everything! I used it on my body for anything dry AND my fever blisters! It's crazy how well it works. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely te come d the small one to carry around!
Anthony M.
Vestal, NY
This is an excellent product. the body creme smells amazing and i love it. if this were a perfume, I'd buy it. i got it at my cvs and dollar general stores. its very gentle. not at all harsh. its great. i would for sure buy this product again. you should too
Allyssa J.
Jacksboro, TN
This cream is always my go-to when I have an eczema flare-up. I know it's not specifically for eczema, but it works wonders. It's the thickness of the cream. I apply generously and allow it to sit for a few minutes before massaging in. Works every single time
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
I live in a very dry climate and this is my go to cream. It helps to relieve the itch from dry skin and leaves my skin soft and moisturized without the heavy greasiness that some creams leave. It is also a great product to use after you have been sunburned!
Amber S.
I wash my hands like 5738237292 times a day and already have very dry skin. This is a blessing (as well as aquaphor). In between my fingers start to peel so I have to have this stuff nearby. It takes my hands from dry and cracked to hydrated and healthy.
Dani S.
Have very sensitive and dry skin and Eucerin Body Creme does a great job of repairing and healing my skin! It is a very thick body creme which is great for hydrating skin. This product is a great price for the value and I would recommend it to a friend!