BY EUCERIN

Melissa C.
Rome, GA
My daughter's pediatrician recommended this for her extremely dry skin. It has helped clear up the problem on her face but not on her arms and legs... still looking for a product to do that. A little bit goes a lonnng way because it is so thick, so it will last us a while!
Heather G.
Spring Run, PA
I purchased the Eucerin Body Creme, plus intensive repair, to use on dry, cracked heels. It was a little pricey but it did the job! After applying daily for 2 weeks, my heels were much better. The scent is a bit "plain" but clean. I would definitely recommend this product for very dry skin. If you're looking for something simply to smell good, this would not be my top choice.
Jessie B.
My family has used this product religiously for about 12 years now. We all have very sensitive skin and eczema. I've used this on myself as week children during flare ups with great results. We use this every day during the winter months. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Thalassa M.
This body creme is absolutely amazing. The texture is not as thick as Aquaphor, but does the same work. it lasts for as long as it takes to wash your hands again. It's gentle on the skin, and makes your hands feel baby smooth. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion was recommended to me by my Pediatrition for rough skin. It is smooth and isn't greasy. I'm trying it out on our rough skin. It says fragrance free but definitely has a smell. It doesn't irritate my skin. It is pricey but I was able to use a coupon.
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing! Honestly helped cracked and dry anything and everything! I used it on my body for anything dry AND my fever blisters! It's crazy how well it works. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely te come d the small one to carry around!
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
I live in a very dry climate and this is my go to cream. It helps to relieve the itch from dry skin and leaves my skin soft and moisturized without the heavy greasiness that some creams leave. It is also a great product to use after you have been sunburned!
Anthony M.
Vestal, NY
This is an excellent product. the body creme smells amazing and i love it. if this were a perfume, I'd buy it. i got it at my cvs and dollar general stores. its very gentle. not at all harsh. its great. i would for sure buy this product again. you should too
Allyssa J.
Jacksboro, TN
This cream is always my go-to when I have an eczema flare-up. I know it's not specifically for eczema, but it works wonders. It's the thickness of the cream. I apply generously and allow it to sit for a few minutes before massaging in. Works every single time
Dani S.
Have very sensitive and dry skin and Eucerin Body Creme does a great job of repairing and healing my skin! It is a very thick body creme which is great for hydrating skin. This product is a great price for the value and I would recommend it to a friend!