Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
I use this cream to help heal my cracked feet. I love to slather on a thick layer and cover my feet in socks while I'm sleeping. I always wake up with moisturized and refreshed feet. The price is right and the effects are even better. Definitely a win.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This cream is amazing for cracked heels. I wear flip flops religiously and have bad heels. This stuff heels them up great- no pun intended ^_^ I would really recommend this product, however it is a bit greasy so I would put it on at night and wear socks.
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this once or twice because I had asked my friend to try it out. Of course she let me use it and I was not disappointed with it! My skin felt great and it really did make a difference with just the few uses I had used it. I would buy this if I was looking for a product of this sort.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
LOVE this classic body creme by Eucerin! I often get dry cracked hands and feet if i am not careful and this stuff soothes and calms my skin. I like to put it on before bed and I wake up with soft happy skin! It can be a little pricey BUT a little bit goes a long way and lasts a long time!
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Great for eczema dry itchy patches that need quick relief. This has definitely given moisture to aid the itching and make healing much more comfortable. Also a great hand moisturizer for the winter when your cuticles and hands get dried out!
Brittany F.
Topeka, KS
I got the super thick stuff which probably wasn't the best idea. It isn't ideal for putting all over your body exspecially if your dried out. I do like it for the problem areas like calloused feet or rough elbows. Sometimes I mix with a lighter moisturizer for all over. Still a great product just should have got a different variety
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO
I have very very dry hands, arms, and feet. After I shower I always use this on my arms, hands, and feet. It is totally worth it and lasts forever. Get a big jar and use it all over your body. It is super thick and moisturizing. It lasts for like 6 months. I recommend it 100%
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Best product for so many uses. Awesome for dry skin, rashes, sun burns, etc. May seem a little expensive, but it sure goes a long way. I've used the same tub for nearly a year. I use it when I have dry skin, and to prevent dry skin. Helps to create a more even tone on skin.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Eucerin is the best in skin repair for me! Whenever my skin gets too irritated from any external source, its Eucerin to the rescue! It sinks in and you notice effects really quickly. It cuts healing time at least in half. For those with stretch marks or scars this really helps!
Melissa C.
Rome, GA
My daughter's pediatrician recommended this for her extremely dry skin. It has helped clear up the problem on her face but not on her arms and legs... still looking for a product to do that. A little bit goes a lonnng way because it is so thick, so it will last us a while!