BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This cream is amazing for cracked heels. I wear flip flops religiously and have bad heels. This stuff heels them up great- no pun intended ^_^ I would really recommend this product, however it is a bit greasy so I would put it on at night and wear socks.
Kaitlyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this once or twice because I had asked my friend to try it out. Of course she let me use it and I was not disappointed with it! My skin felt great and it really did make a difference with just the few uses I had used it. I would buy this if I was looking for a product of this sort.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
LOVE this classic body creme by Eucerin! I often get dry cracked hands and feet if i am not careful and this stuff soothes and calms my skin. I like to put it on before bed and I wake up with soft happy skin! It can be a little pricey BUT a little bit goes a long way and lasts a long time!
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Great for eczema dry itchy patches that need quick relief. This has definitely given moisture to aid the itching and make healing much more comfortable. Also a great hand moisturizer for the winter when your cuticles and hands get dried out!
Brittany F.
Topeka, KS
I got the super thick stuff which probably wasn't the best idea. It isn't ideal for putting all over your body exspecially if your dried out. I do like it for the problem areas like calloused feet or rough elbows. Sometimes I mix with a lighter moisturizer for all over. Still a great product just should have got a different variety
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO
I have very very dry hands, arms, and feet. After I shower I always use this on my arms, hands, and feet. It is totally worth it and lasts forever. Get a big jar and use it all over your body. It is super thick and moisturizing. It lasts for like 6 months. I recommend it 100%
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Eucerin is the best in skin repair for me! Whenever my skin gets too irritated from any external source, its Eucerin to the rescue! It sinks in and you notice effects really quickly. It cuts healing time at least in half. For those with stretch marks or scars this really helps!
Bennett P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Best product for so many uses. Awesome for dry skin, rashes, sun burns, etc. May seem a little expensive, but it sure goes a long way. I've used the same tub for nearly a year. I use it when I have dry skin, and to prevent dry skin. Helps to create a more even tone on skin.
Mallory S.
Madison
This is my lotion of choice when winter dries out my skin to the point of itchiness. It's gentle and effective without leaving my skin feeling oily or like it has residue on it. I can apply it in the morning and have it last all day and will definitely continue buying it
Melissa C.
Rome, GA
My daughter's pediatrician recommended this for her extremely dry skin. It has helped clear up the problem on her face but not on her arms and legs... still looking for a product to do that. A little bit goes a lonnng way because it is so thick, so it will last us a while!