Heather d.
Nepean, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hands get so terribly dry so quickly. I often have cracked knuckles and torn cuticles. This baby cream is so amazing for me. I use it on my hands, elbows, hips, pretty much all of my bad dry spots. It doesn't sting and it keeps this areas moisturized.
Rosana R.
esta crema es milagrosa, desde el momento en que la aplicas sientes como tu piel es hidratada, se absorve super rapido y no deja aspecto grasoso o pegajoso, deja tu piel supr suave y con un olor agradable
Charlese A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Great for dry skin! I suffer from dry skin and it helps it to heal quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I bought it at Target! I also love that it is not highly scented. I would recommend this!
Jill T.
I use this on my feet all the time and it has really prevented my dry skin on my heels from painfully cracking! The smell isn't it's best feature and I find the texture to be a little unpleasant (sticky and takes a while to absorb) but the price is good and it does it's job!
Maria J.
Taunton, MA
My husband is diabetic and suffers from extremely dry skin. Eucerin us the only lotion that actually relieves this dryness and promotes healing.
lamis h.
Ben arous
It leaves my skin hydrated and smooth to the touch. Geat also for elbow and knees. my skin is always irratated after a shower and this helps