BY EUCERIN

Edilin L.
Weston, FL
Have been using this product for years. I started using this once my dermatologist recommended it for my severe dry skin. The use i apply it is right after coming out of the shower, apply to the skin in small amounts since the consistency is quite thick and allow it to dry. You won't be sorry! Great product!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We go through lots of lotion in my house since my skin gets seasonally dry and my boyfriend has severe eczema. This cream is nice and thick and very moisturizing and it's non irritating since there aren't any perfumes in it. Because it's a little thicker you do have to work it in a bit more than a regular lotion.
Kristin M.
This is another brand that I use for my DD. She has very dry skin. I've used prescription cremes but they didn't really work and they were so expensive. I bought Eucerin's Intensive Repair as suggested my a new pediatrician and I've never had to buy anything else. This creme is thick and smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either.
Madison Z.
This lotion is incredibly thick, but also incredibly moisturizing. I would say this is more of a night time lotion that you wear when you sleep. You can find it easily at the drug store and it's a decent price. I have used it in the winter when my feet and hands get dry and would repurchase.
Ashley C.
Addison, TX
Eucerin is amazing for someone with reactive skin like myself. I was having issues with keratosis pilaris and didn't even know what that was at the time. I went to the dermatologist and she suggested this brand to calm it. It helped to calm my skin and I enjoyed how it made my skin feel. If I have a flair up, I purchase this and it helps within a day of using it. It really is a great product for calming and providing the moisture my skin needs to heal.
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I suffer with very dry skin in our dry climate and this lotion is great to heal my skin with out a burning. It also smoothd my skin and healed the red dry patches that were visible for the past. The price is a little more but worth every penny and it last a long time. A little goes a long way!! I highly recommend this product
Sarah H.
This helps to relieve any dry or ashy spots on the skin. It absorbs well and doesn't leave behind any greasy spots or residue. But it seems to only work as well as any other creams that I've tried. The fact that it is not scented and white, does seem to give it a slightly upper hand for intense moisturizing though.
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very thick and moisturizing, without leaving a heavy layer all over my face and body. Great for the harsh winter months when your skin needs some extra moisture and protection, as well as in the summer when the heat is drying you out. My go-to to replenish and heal my skin.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a little obsessed with this. I use it daily, especially for my feet. They get so dry during the summer and they crack in the winter. Eucerin completely takes care of that. The price is great and the tub will last forever, even with daily use. It's a lifesaver!
Elizabeth G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to clear up my stretch marks in between my legs. It's thick and makes me feel like it works! It lasts long enough that I don't have to reapply until the next morning after my shower. I would buy this over and over again. I can really see a difference in my stretch marks.