BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Madison Z.
This lotion is incredibly thick, but also incredibly moisturizing. I would say this is more of a night time lotion that you wear when you sleep. You can find it easily at the drug store and it's a decent price. I have used it in the winter when my feet and hands get dry and would repurchase.
Kristin M.
This is another brand that I use for my DD. She has very dry skin. I've used prescription cremes but they didn't really work and they were so expensive. I bought Eucerin's Intensive Repair as suggested my a new pediatrician and I've never had to buy anything else. This creme is thick and smooth. It doesn't leave a greasy residue either.
Ashley C.
Eucerin is amazing for someone with reactive skin like myself. I was having issues with keratosis pilaris and didn't even know what that was at the time. I went to the dermatologist and she suggested this brand to calm it. It helped to calm my skin and I enjoyed how it made my skin feel. If I have a flair up, I purchase this and it helps within a day of using it. It really is a great product for calming and providing the moisture my skin needs to heal.
Karen S.
Rio Rancho, NM
I suffer with very dry skin in our dry climate and this lotion is great to heal my skin with out a burning. It also smoothd my skin and healed the red dry patches that were visible for the past. The price is a little more but worth every penny and it last a long time. A little goes a long way!! I highly recommend this product
Sarah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This helps to relieve any dry or ashy spots on the skin. It absorbs well and doesn't leave behind any greasy spots or residue. But it seems to only work as well as any other creams that I've tried. The fact that it is not scented and white, does seem to give it a slightly upper hand for intense moisturizing though.
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very thick and moisturizing, without leaving a heavy layer all over my face and body. Great for the harsh winter months when your skin needs some extra moisture and protection, as well as in the summer when the heat is drying you out. My go-to to replenish and heal my skin.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a little obsessed with this. I use it daily, especially for my feet. They get so dry during the summer and they crack in the winter. Eucerin completely takes care of that. The price is great and the tub will last forever, even with daily use. It's a lifesaver!
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you work with cardboard you know exactly how drying that can be. Winter leaves my husband's hands cracked and scratchy. I don't want either of us to be uncomfortable, so I make sure we have Lubriderm on hand to protect his hands and my tender skin as well
Elizabeth G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to clear up my stretch marks in between my legs. It's thick and makes me feel like it works! It lasts long enough that I don't have to reapply until the next morning after my shower. I would buy this over and over again. I can really see a difference in my stretch marks.
Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
I use this cream to help heal my cracked feet. I love to slather on a thick layer and cover my feet in socks while I'm sleeping. I always wake up with moisturized and refreshed feet. The price is right and the effects are even better. Definitely a win.