BY EUCERIN

Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For softer skin that has been depleted by the summer heat, this cream has helped my feet be baby soft
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
I use this all the time! First time I used it was when I got my first tattoo and it worked wonders!
Jenny G.
Louisville, KY
The best for dry, cracked hands in the winter and for cracked heels (slather on the out on socks).
Jade M.
Chinook, MT
My son has severe dry skin and this helps sooth and heal it. It also has a smell even a boy likes.
Kaitlin P.
I love this for my hands and elbows during the winter. It deeply moisturizes my hands and elbows
Alexis L.
This moisturizes like no joke! Anyone with dry skin, I suggest this. This works extremely well.
Rene L.
AMAZING product for when my eczema flares up. Way cheap too compared to the "high end" brands.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always use this lotion after I shave my legs, to lock in the moisture and keep them smooth.
Jamie S.
Joplin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not greasy, really help moisten by dry skin! The 4 oz size was a good value for the price too
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works great. I refer the darker blue lid one. But both work wonders on my dry feet