Amannda O.
Gilroy, CA
A friend have this to me. It works really well, but I don't like the way it feels, waxy and oily at the same time .
Britney H.
Benton, KY
This is the absolute best for insanely dry skin! I can always tell a different after just once use of this lotion.
Amber W.
Vernal, Utah
Love it! Use it every night to keep my feet soft. Non greasy but moisturizes well. Also great to treat heat rashes.
Leslie M.
East Palestine
My very favorite moisturizer that is gentle on the skin and has a light scent as well. A little goes a long way!
Danielle A.
San diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super moisturizing without feeling greasy. It helped with my eczema while living in NY during the winter months.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
Really helps with dry skin. It works wonders on my heels and elbows. Easy to apply and feels good on your skin.
Kim A.
Carlsbad, NM
I have really dry patchy skin. This is the only lotion I use to help prevent it. I love that there's no scent.
Esperanza G.
This is another product I've used during the winter months. It is very thick and really keeps my skin moist.
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
I love cremes that come in tubs. Do not get the ultra rich one though it is too thick to run into your skin.
Donna P.
Eucerin Body Cream, Plus Intensive Repair 4oz is a cream that leaves your feeling smooth and highly hydrated.