Mackenzie C.
Coggon, IA
My daughter has severe dry skin and this is the first thing our pediatrician had us try and she's been using it ever since.
Amy L.
Newark Valley, NY
I have exzema and this works great to help with the dryness! I use it on my kids also to keep their skin nice and soft!!
Jennifer m.
Derry, NH
Great for rough dry skin repairs quickly for people with sensitive skin love this product great for that dry winter skin
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
These are perfect for dry cracky skin. My hands get super dry during the winter and whenever I use this it really helps.
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
I love this creme after a good face wash apply this on my face an it gives me that dewy clown look with out feeling oily
Emma C.
Dexter, MI
This is the absolute best lotion for dry skin. I've been using this for years and I love it. It's the bet in the winter.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to cream every winter when my hands are dry and chapped. It repairs them and leaves them soft and smooth!
Paris K.
I love the intensive repair lotion for my dry skin! It moisturizes my skin for hours and doesn't leave an oily feel!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this frequently when my hands Crack and dry out, especially this time of year when I garden more days than not.
Joi Y.
Rome, GA
This is the best lotion/cream to help my toddler's eczema. It's thick, fragrance free & he doesn't seem to mind it.