BY EUCERIN

Barbara M.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughters Doctor recommended these products for my kids who have eczema. It's worth the buy. It's thick so you know it works good.
Thi N.
Brookeville , MD
This creme is perfect for people with dry, cracking skin. it helps relief the pain or itchiness. doesn't have a strong distinct smell
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a staple in our home and has been for years. My pediatrician recommended this for night time moisturizing & relief of eczema.
Danielle B.
Charlotte, NC
Eucerin has never let us done. My child has eczema and doctors always tell us to us Eucerin. It is thick thus having to rub it in.
Kim H.
Vallejo, CA
I love this lotion, it is a very good lotion not greasy at all and melts into your skin. Offers the silky smooth skin that I want.
Kay Y.
This product is okay. It leaves my skins feeling kinda oily and heavy. It definitely works I just don't like how it feels on my skin
Andrea T.
Davenport, IA
My family uses Eucerin Body Creme during the winter the most. It's a nice Creme to apply at night and it does a very good job.
Kelly A.
Bemidji
Only stuff that works on eczema. Baby skin is sensitive n eucerin is all I found that works. True story. Still chemicals tho
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product if have very sensitive skin or allergy to some others. Doesn't make skin oily and absorbs pretty quick in skin
Jessica L.
The ultimate deep conditioning body cream. I use this on my feet and hands all the time to help keep them soft and hydrated