BY EUCERIN

Tamera C.
Philadelphia, PA
My son has ezcema and this lotion is the best!! It's thick and moisturizes well. I do mix it with hydrocortisone at times and it works great
Briana B.
Albany, NY
Body cream works miracles on dry skin especially my heels one application and a pair of socks for an hour and it like a babies bottom....soft
Sandy G.
Gardner, MA
I am diabetic and have very dry skin. I tried this and use it when i get out of the shower. It works pretty well and has a very mild scent.
Melissa T.
San Francisco, CA
Very thick when applying, but it is so moisturizing and perfect for my winter skin, which is normally very dry and irritated without this.
Nadir G.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a very great product and it helps my skin stay soft I bought this product from wal-mart

keeps my skin nice and smooth and its gentle
P G.
Stone Mountain, GA
Has been a great addition to my am my daughters life especially in the winter months when it's hard to maintain the moisture in your skin
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
This is a great cream however I find it to be a little thick and oily. If you have really dry and chapped skin this will work for you.
Ilene M.
Redlands, CA
I love using this when the weather changes and I get really dry skin. Also I've used on my daughter you really get your money's worth.
Bobi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing for rough dry skin. I've always had rough elbows, so I use this daily and they always feel like a babies butt! 😂😂
Barbara M.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughters Doctor recommended these products for my kids who have eczema. It's worth the buy. It's thick so you know it works good.