BY EUCERIN

Deedra D.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff and I absolutely swear by it! Its great for any and every skin irritation. Eucerin is a great brand and completely worth the cost.
Erica G.
I use this on my little girl and myself. We have very sensitive skin. I love to use it after I shave my legs. It heals great, and the price is good.
Joni S.
Denver, CO
I use this daily. Wonderful for tattoo care, super dry areas, or if you want slightly shiny skin. Definitely less goopy than other, similar brands.
Alyssa B.
Schaghticoke, NY
The cream is great for dry skin especially in the winter. Also works well on peeling sunburns! It feels good when applied but is not super greasy
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
This stuff is greaaaaaaaaaat. An you get a lot and a little go a long I usually buy it at Walgreens . Or target. I love how this works.so gtraet
Jackie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a little thicker than I like and takes a while to fully absorb but it does leave my skin feeling well hydrated for a long time.
donna j.
Star, ID
My doctor suggested I purchase this for my son who had eczema years ago. I have been purchasing it ever since. It really helps extra dry skin!
Heidi C.
This is a very thick lotion, but I bought it for this purpose. I use it for super dry spots like my kneecaps and elbows, and it's a good price!
Mindy C.
Georgetown, TX
I use the Eucerin Body Creme for the tough to heal dry skin areas. It is a great product to keep by my bed to use overnight for extra healing.
Briana B.
Albany, NY
Body cream works miracles on dry skin especially my heels one application and a pair of socks for an hour and it like a babies bottom....soft