BY EUCERIN

Lluvia R.
Indianapolis, IN
This cream helps with my dry skin a lot especially in the winter when the dry air makes me skin crack.
Also not too thick & doesn't get too clammy like other body creams.
Sue S.
This is always my go to cream. I used to work in a hospital and this is where I first saw it do great things for dry compromised skin. I have been using it for 20 years.
LaShon W.
Fredericksburg, VA
Great for someone with dry patches or eczema. My grandson was prescribed this for his eczema since birth and he is now four years old Ned still uses it. It works wonders.
Tammy B.
Milwaukee, WI
This works good except that it's really thick to put on. It takes time to rub on. Once on it works pretty good so the reason I gave it 4 stars because of the thickness.
Niki S.
Barrington, IL
We use this in our house for excessive dry skin especially during the winter. We also use it when the kiddos cheeks are chapped or under their noses. This works great!!
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
When I needed a good heavy moisturizer I like to use this one. I use it on my whole body as needed during the winter. It doesn't take much to get the job done.
Jordy F.
I use this after my shower every night on my feet, hands, elbows, and Any dry patches. It's the only cream with enough emollient to last through the night. I
Ida N.
Sallis, MS
This is my go to product. I have eczema all year round. this product leaves my skin smooth. It gets off all the rough patches. I absolutely love this cream!
Sabrina R.
Lonoke, AR
This product works! Say goodbye to dry cracked skin. I love to use on my feet in summer to get healthy looking feet in my sandals! Definitely worth the price
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
This product does not have a greasy feel. It is smooth and works wonders for my skin in no time flat! I keep going back to this cream time and time again.