BY EUCERIN

Yolanda P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter.
Melissa T.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the best product for eczema. We live in Alaska, and my whole family uses it. The best way I like to use it is after a shower whole my skin is still most.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT
This is the best repair cream on the market! It's great for any dry skin and works wonders for eczema. It can be purchased at any pharmacy, and lasts a long time. It is a little pricey, but so worth the cost!
Maggie G.
This is my go-to cream for body moisturizing. I use it every other day, rather than daily because I find it a little bit heavy. But that's all I need because my skin is super soft and hydrated all over.
Maya F.
Inkster, MI
LOVE THIS!!!!! It's so moisturizing definitely the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used! I put this on any dry areas( feet,elbows,etc) at night and when i wake up it doesn't even feel close to dry.
Brittney M.
My go to lotion! I have very dry and itchy skin, this totally moisturizes it for the entire day. Also gives my legs a nice shine. If you don't like thick and semi oily then this isn't for you.
Sara C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This is the absolute best in body creams/ there is no reason to use any other moisturizer as this one is just the very best. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever because it's so rich.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
i use this on my fiances feet he wears boots every day for work and his feet look like they went to war with his skin until i started using repairing body cremes. they really work.
Tania S.
This is suuuuuper moisturizing. My leg skin looked like a crocodrile skin but after using this for a week i can even notice i have dry skin anymore. Doesnt feel stiky or oily :D
Stephanie K.
Ozark, MO
We use this for my sins excema breakouts. It's non- irritating, and works well. It does take a while to soak in , so you have to be careful so it doesn't get on your clothing .