BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Body Creme, Plus Intensive Repair - 4 oz
  • "I use this during the winter which has be a savior especially when I have itchy, dry, scaly skin. It is a good value that I use during the winter but it is heavy during the summer so I don't use it during that time. I use it all time during the winter." in 64 reviews
  • "Cetaphil is my go to moisturizer, but this would be my next go to moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin without being oily." in 16 reviews
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream is simple and my go-to. It’s very soft and supple. You definitely feel the product, so it might be a bit heavy on oily skin. For dry skin folk, this might be your HG.
Hannah M.
This body creme is a dream come true. I have dry skin, and occasionally I get flare ups of what I think might be eczema. I've used this for over a month and it has not irritated my skin, it's super moisturizing, and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Favorite body creme I've ever used.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I have a tub of this on my desk at work so I can combat my super dry hands. I got it at Target and it was a pricey lotion but it means business. It's thick and repairing and can be a little heavy but it keeps my knuckles from cracking and bleeding!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Living up north you can really get some super dry cuticles and elbows and feet etc. But also living here in the south wearing a lot of flip-flops and going to the beach you can get those crackly feet as well. Gross! So I have to say I really do like this product because it seals in the moisture and doesn't just soak in it almost creates a barrier to protect the skin. The scent is just about not there and anything you do smell is very pleasant and light
Tara W.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to cream for protecting my dry skin. I have dermatitis from years of using chemicals and my hands have painful sores if they are not protected. The jar lasts me for almost a year, so it is affordable and works for me. It has some type of moisture barrier that is soft and protects without feeling greasy. I love it and NEED IT for my hands! Great product and I tried so many that for me it is the very best'
Connie E.
Southaven, MS
This stuff is serious business when it comes to relieving dry skin! You can see a difference with the first application. It is a thick cream and it better to use when going to bed. It is a long lasting body cream. It is not over priced and can be found in most stores. It has a light scent and I highly recommend it to anyone that has itchy dry skin that needs quick relief. It was recommended by my doctor.
Ericka W.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best product for eczema hands down! My mother used this on my brother and I for years (we both have eczema). I can see how some people can be turned off buy the greasiness, which is why I use it mainly in the colder months. Michigan weather is terrible for my skin so I grab a jar or two of this right before the leaves begin to fall.
Mally B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this because I didn't have time to go get a pedicure done, and my heels needed some much needed attention. I put this cream on the heels and bottoms of my feet, wrapped them in socks, and slept like that overnight. When I woke up my feet felt so much better! It took a few nights to get them to the place i wanted them to be at, but this is great!
Edilin L.
Weston, FL
Have been using this product for years. I started using this once my dermatologist recommended it for my severe dry skin. The use i apply it is right after coming out of the shower, apply to the skin in small amounts since the consistency is quite thick and allow it to dry. You won't be sorry! Great product!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We go through lots of lotion in my house since my skin gets seasonally dry and my boyfriend has severe eczema. This cream is nice and thick and very moisturizing and it's non irritating since there aren't any perfumes in it. Because it's a little thicker you do have to work it in a bit more than a regular lotion.