BY EUCERIN

Hannah M.
This body creme is a dream come true. I have dry skin, and occasionally I get flare ups of what I think might be eczema. I've used this for over a month and it has not irritated my skin, it's super moisturizing, and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Favorite body creme I've ever used.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I have a tub of this on my desk at work so I can combat my super dry hands. I got it at Target and it was a pricey lotion but it means business. It's thick and repairing and can be a little heavy but it keeps my knuckles from cracking and bleeding!
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
I love this product I use it on myself and my 3 kids. It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
Bobi M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing for rough dry skin. I've always had rough elbows, so I use this daily and they always feel like a babies butt! 😂😂
Jennifer m.
Derry, NH
Great for rough dry skin repairs quickly for people with sensitive skin love this product great for that dry winter skin
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tried this on my psoriasis and it did ok short term but long term it made my skin react
Danielle B.
Charlotte, NC
Eucerin has never let us done. My child has eczema and doctors always tell us to us Eucerin. It is thick thus having to rub it in.
Sarahn M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is wonderful for treating dry cracked skin. My son also uses it for his eczema on his knees and elbows. It has worked wonders for us! We live in the desert, and get very dry in the winter. This works miracles!
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
All of my children have excema. I slather this on them each night to keep the itchy rashes from flaring. Usually the lotion keeps their skin hydrated enough that you can't tell they have excema.
Taylor G.
Love this product almost as much as aquaphor. It's soothing and healing, great for winter hands and feet!