Eucerin® Baby Wash And Shampoo

Eucerin® Baby Wash & shampoo is enriched with ProVitamin B5 and Chamomile extract. This tear-free, fragrance-free baby wash & shampoo gently cleanses baby's delicate skin without drying.

I Have A 4 yrs old who has extremely sensitive skin, will this be a good option? Does it has any hidden chemicalsEucerin Baby Wash and Shampoo ?
Is this good for adult dry, itchy skin? Does it leave product residue on skin after rinsing?
How is this always looking for new stuff for my baby girl
Start your review of Eucerin® Baby Wash And Shampoo!
Ashley N.
Walpole, MA
Doctor recommend for my son's dry sculp. He hasn't hadc any dry skin or flakes since using this product. I use it every time u give him a bath and will continue to buy this product.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
This is the only soap we use during bath time for my 5, 3, and 1 year olds. Gentle and fragrance free. We love it. And I love that I can use it on them head to toe.
Oksana S.
Buckinghamshire, Beakonsfield
Makes skin soft and smooth. Tear-free and gentle enough for everyday use. Hypoallergenic. Free of soap, fragrances, parabens, dyes and drying alcohols.
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Eucerin® Baby Wash And Shampoo uploaded by ms C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have recently decided to try and go fragrance free as much as I can, due to recent flare up in acne on my face and back. I have started using this and it is very good for sensitive skin. It is gentle enough, fragrance and soap free. If you are used to washes and shampoos that contain soap this would leave a little bit different feeling on your skin and hair. It doesn’t lather very much and at first I thought I needed a lot of product but then I got used to it. It doesn’t lather but it still cleans your skin. Non irritating and non drying for all of you looking for a gentle, fragrance free, all-in-one cleanser.
karen J.
This is great as a shampoo and doubles as a good body wash too. Finding my daughter hair products that didn't irritate her skin or make her itchy was really hard, we went through 5 other with no luck, but this works great for her curly hair still and doesn't give her any skin reactions at all from it.
Liz J.
Kew Gardens, NY
It's so hard to know what products are best for baby, especially when they're really little. I felt good about using Eucerin Baby Wash and Shampoo because I feel it was gentler than other products, with less chemicals. Eucerin has always been fabulous with my own dry skin, so I knew it would be great for my baby girl! I also love that it's an all-in-one body wash and shampoo. Makes bathtime with a squirmy baby so much easier!
Kao L.
We love this product for our kids because it doesn't have all the other harsh chemicals like most brands for kids wash, very gentle and no fragrance, the bottle lasts us a long time, we purchase it at our local grocery mart, definitely would buy it again
Ileana G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Absolutely love this product! This was actually recommended by our pediatrician because our son has sensitive skin, dry skin, and mild eczema! I’ve been using it for about a month now and I do see the improvement in his skin! Also non-irritating!!! Love it and recommend it 100%
Krysta G.
Pflugerville, TX
This wash was a very great choice for my children with sensitive skin. It did not leave a film on their skin and moisturized it wonderfully. Definitely recommend this for children with sensitive skin.
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Eucerin® Baby Wash And Shampoo uploaded by Heidi R.
Eucerin Baby Wash and Shampoo es un producto que contribuye al cuidado de la piel y el cabello de mi bebé, es hipoalergénico, es una marca recomendada por los Pediatras, es libre de jabón, fragancias y alcohol lo que hace que su piel no tenga resequedad.