Brenda A.
Spring, TX

My 2year old has severe eczema and we have her on medicated ointment but per Dr. It is only limited use since it contains steroids. Does this cream calm the urge to scratch and does it minimize the flare ups?

Cecelia F.
Cecelia F.
Sevierville, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
It does calm the itchy burning feeling. And the flare ups seems to be less. But everyone is different.
Lebanon, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! It significantly reduced my eczema and psoriasis. I'm 21, and everything else that I tried caused more flare ups. I think the baby version is even more sensitive than the normal. I hope this helps her!
Lebanon, PA