Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Instant Therapy uploaded by Taylor C.

BY EUCERIN

Your skin is much more than your body's protective shield. For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designated to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin – Giving the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin. This unique formula with Oatmeal, Ceramide-3 and Licochalcone immediately treats eczema flare ups by instantly calming and relieving minor skin irritations and itching due to eczema. Clinically proven immediate and long-lasting relief of itchy, dry, irritated skin due to eczema. see more...

• Is this really effective? Can it be used in babies and ch...1 Answers
  • My 2year old has severe eczema and we have her on medicat...3 Answers
  • Does this help keep skin moisturized 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
My 3 month old baby has eczema from his nose to his toes. He had a flareally about two weeks ago which was my first indication he had it--he was covered in teensy little red bumps from his neck to has ankles and had large amounts of scaling and intense redness at all of his joints. I started using this, alongside cortisone 10 (only once a day for 3 days so I didn't thin his skin) and noticed a HUGE improvement. The redness mostly dissipated and the bumps shrunk. Now, 2 weeks later, I use it in conjunction with L'Occitane Amand Oil Soap (only 1-2 times/week) and cold pressed organic coconut oil and you almost can't tell he has eczema anymore.
Our routine: About a 10 minute, lukewarm rinse every night to infuse water back into the skin. Only use the L'Occitane when he's really dirty, up to twice a week. After the bath, immediately massage an intense amount of coconut oil all over his body, then follow up with the Eucerin. The coconut oil seals in the water and the ceramides in the Eucerin help keep his skin in good condition as well as help prevent another flare.
Liz C.
I have super sensitive skin so this works wonderfully for me, even though I'm not a baby! It's fast absorbing and calms down itchy skin right away. The only downside would be the scent, but I like the lotion nonetheless! I'd reccomend it to anyone with sensitive, itchy, eczema prone skin.
Leslie W.
Sequim, WA
Love it it helps with almost any rash on my family's skin. It is on the pricey side but I definitely think that it is worth every penny! I like that I can get it almost any store, supermarket, drugstore, etc. I would definitely recommend and I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet.
Monica G.
It's not all natural, but this is an effective, pediatrician recommendation that we used on our infant after oatmeal baths. This worked well for soothing eczema outbreaks and also for relief from itching.
Miriam H.
Abilene, TX
My daughter is 14 months old and she has had baby eczema since the day she was born.
The pediatrician recommended the Aveeno brand for eczema and we got the wash, the cream,and the lotion and NONE of them worked as well as the Eucerin eczema relief cream.

It lasts longer. I put it on her 2-3 times daily whereas with the Aveeno brand, I was having to reapply almost very 30min.
There is NO scent so it won't irritate the skin, it's thick so it acts as an emollient almost,and it works abruptly. Great product for the reasonable price
Adrienne J.
Frisco, TX
My baby'shower skin has been helped tremendously by the instant therapy cream. Though her case of eczema isn't severe, it occurs on her face, leaving it flaky and dry. Her pediatrician prescribed her a prescription cream to use when it was very dry and broken out, I wanted something less harsh and without the chemicals/meds to use daily. After the first use her skin looked less irritated and felt baby soft once again, I love it! It's not greasy and rearly workaround it's way into the skin.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
I'm a tattoo collector and it's important to use gentle, fragrance free products to hydrate the artwork while its healing. Its important to find fast acting hydration to use throughout the day. I picked this up from Target to help when my tattoo begins to peel and it stops the itching and relieves severe dryness effectively. I would buy again and have recommended to friends looking for the same solution.
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
My son was born with bad eczema. We tried everything, Aveeno Baby, medication cream, limited baby time, etc. this stuff is amazing. We only have to apply this on my son twice a week and it keeps the sandpaper feel at bay. It is not greasy like the medical cream the doctor prescribed, but it is also not as thin as Aveeno. This product is the first I recommend when people ask what I use for his eczema.
Melissa M.
Fresno, CA
Sometimes I think the people that create these products forget what instant actually means. This isn't a bad product, but it definitely didn't provide instant relief for my child. By the next morning, the redness had gone down, but that happens with any lotion. The itching stopped for a little bit after putting the lotion on, but lasted as long as any other lotion. I believe they just change the name and hype it up so they can charge people more.
Candice C.
My baby had rough bumpy skin since she was an infant. I had taken her to a dermatologist and they prescribed a topical ointment for contact dermatitis. They recommended that I change my laundry detergent and her soap. I seen minimal improvement. I started doing my own research, I read on the reviews similar stories of my own, so I gave it a shot. My daughter is now five years old and has never had another breakout. We use it 3 to 5 times a week.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
My 2year old has severe eczema and we have her on medicated ointment but per Dr. It is only limited use since it contains steroids. Does this cream calm the urge to scratch and does it minimize the flare ups?
Tatiana A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Is this really effective? Can it be used in babies and children?
Jennifer P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this help keep skin moisturized