BY EUCERIN

Gentle Caring Formula Appropriate For Baby s Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses Without Drying 1 Panthenol Enriched Formula to Help Nourish Baby s Delicate Skin 3 Mild Soap-Free for Head-to-Toe Cleansing 5 Fragrance Dye Free 4 Dermatologist Pediatrician Recommended Brand Eucerin Promise: Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield. For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin. Questions? Comments? see more...

• Is this body wash good for babies with eczema? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristiana B.
Kristiana B.
The only thing I use to help calm my step daughter flare ups. I can't recommend this enough!!
Annaliese R.
Annaliese R.
Springfield, VA
This wash lathers well and cleans thoroughly. No scent and it helps to keep my toddler's dry, scaly skin under control, even if I forget to put his lotion on after bath time.
Lea M.
Lea M.
I trust Eucerin for my body and my kids! Its so gentle on the skin and very affordable. I continue to buy them!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
This product is excellent for any newborn with sensitive skin! It cleans well and moisturizes at the same time!!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
I used this product to help with my sons exema. It didn't cure it, but it sure did help. This along with the lotion.
Sheavon T.
Sheavon T.
Love this wash for my son's sensitive skin & eczema. No fragrance to aggravate but still smells fresh. We use the lotions too. These work so much better than Aveno for us.
Calista F.
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
My daughter has moderate eczema and this cleanser is the best thing we've tried for her. It lathers nicely and works well. We use this followed by the Eucerin cream.
Azdehar A.
Azdehar A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My daughter has eczema and I liked that it was fregnance free but unfortunately it didn't work for her
Monica J.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Love this product my baby has super sensitive skin so I love to apply on him after bathing him to moisturize skin doesn't have a strong scent to it I even use it on myself a little pricey but definitely worth it it is the only product that moisturizes my son skin and mine as well I recommend for those who have eczema or psoriasis or really dry skin
Denisa U.
Denisa U.
Is this body wash good for babies with eczema?