BY EUCERIN

Gentle Caring Formula Appropriate For Baby s Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses Without Drying 1 Panthenol Enriched Formula to Help Nourish Baby s Delicate Skin 3 Mild Soap-Free for Head-to-Toe Cleansing 5 Fragrance Dye Free 4 Dermatologist Pediatrician Recommended Brand Eucerin Promise: Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield. For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin. Questions? Comments? see more...

• Is this body wash good for babies with eczema? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria D.
Mega Parent Expert
Didn't really help my daughter with her eczema she still scratches every night switching to Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter body wash for babies. Not effective enough. The body says 13.5 Oz's but you only get about 8ozs needs to be in a different bottle. Not worth 8.99
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This body wash is one of the only that I can use on my 1 year old daughter, she has extremely sensitive skin and aveeno and this are the only ones that don't make her break out in hives!
Kyra W.
This is the only body wash my son is able to use. Not only does he have sensitive skin, he was recently diagnosed with eczema. It is hard to find products that work for his skin. This body wash, doesn't have a fragnance. You do not need a lot of product. It has lasted me about two months.
Patricia H.
Leavenworth, KS
I use this on my eczema prone son. It works!!!! Calms his skin down. I pair it with the moisture cream. Also, I use this as my face cleanser. It cleared up my stubborn breakouts!!!! Bonus!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
This product is excellent for any newborn with sensitive skin! It cleans well and moisturizes at the same time!!
Sheavon T.
Love this wash for my son's sensitive skin & eczema. No fragrance to aggravate but still smells fresh. We use the lotions too. These work so much better than Aveno for us.
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
I used this product to help with my sons exema. It didn't cure it, but it sure did help. This along with the lotion.
Azdehar A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
My daughter has eczema and I liked that it was fregnance free but unfortunately it didn't work for her
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Love this product my baby has super sensitive skin so I love to apply on him after bathing him to moisturize skin doesn't have a strong scent to it I even use it on myself a little pricey but definitely worth it it is the only product that moisturizes my son skin and mine as well I recommend for those who have eczema or psoriasis or really dry skin
Denisa U.
Is this body wash good for babies with eczema?