BY EUCERIN

Gentle Caring Formula Appropriate For Baby s Sensitive Skin Gently Cleanses Without Drying 1 Panthenol Enriched Formula to Help Nourish Baby s Delicate Skin 3 Mild Soap-Free for Head-to-Toe Cleansing 5 Fragrance Dye Free 4 Dermatologist Pediatrician Recommended Brand Eucerin Promise: Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield. For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin. Questions? Comments? see more...

• Is this body wash good for babies with eczema? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kyra W.
This is the only body wash my son is able to use. Not only does he have sensitive skin, he was recently diagnosed with eczema. It is hard to find products that work for his skin. This body wash, doesn't have a fragnance. You do not need a lot of product. It has lasted me about two months.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Didn't really help my daughter with her eczema she still scratches every night switching to Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter body wash for babies. Not effective enough. The body says 13.5 Oz's but you only get about 8ozs needs to be in a different bottle. Not worth 8.99
Patricia H.
Leavenworth, KS
I use this on my eczema prone son. It works!!!! Calms his skin down. I pair it with the moisture cream. Also, I use this as my face cleanser. It cleared up my stubborn breakouts!!!! Bonus!
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This body wash is one of the only that I can use on my 1 year old daughter, she has extremely sensitive skin and aveeno and this are the only ones that don't make her break out in hives!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I have super sensitive skin. But every once and while my skin will just get too irritated and this body wash saves me! I love this body wash! It doesn't have a scent, but it's very soft and it does lather. My armpits are very irritable and this is the only body wash I will use under my arms. It always leaves me feeling clean and hydrated!
Sarah F.
Love this for my baby. She was having a touch of cradle cap when I started using this shampoo. Totally wiped it out. Very gentle on her skin and hair! Very effective at moisturizing. I do wish it had a better fragrance and bubbled more in the tub, but being for sensitive skin I can understand why it's so tame!
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
We usually use BabyGanics foaming wash, but now that my daughter is walking we wanted something a little thicker to clean those stinky feet. This is gentle enough for my daughter's skin, but also cleans very well. Definitely worth the price!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
This product is AWSOME! Both of my children have eczema and overall very sensitive skin. This wash really helps to calm there skin. And love that it has a pump dispenser, makes it easier to use while u have baby in the tub.
Liz D.
I picked up a sample of this at my sons pediatrician office and it worked great! My son has sensitive skin and it didn't bother him at all. The only negative would be it's very clinical smelling.
Sheavon T.
Love this wash for my son's sensitive skin & eczema. No fragrance to aggravate but still smells fresh. We use the lotions too. These work so much better than Aveno for us.
Denisa U.
Is this body wash good for babies with eczema?