BY EUCERIN

The extra mild, alkali-soap-free cleansing formula acts particularly mild and gentle on baby's delicate skin and hair. It does not dry out the skin and is particularly mild to baby's eyes see more...

Buy on Amazon
MARI Z.
San Jose
good for really dry skin. I always where it at night then the next morning I have really smooth dry skin but this only works during the winter for me because during summer I have the most oily skin ever.
Isabella G.
I know it's baby but I buy it since I have sensitive skin and I wanted to try it and I would definitely buy it again, I bought it at a pharmacy and I definitely love it very well with its function and I definitely recommend it
Se que es de bebe pero lo compre ya que tengo la piel sensible y quería probarlo y sin duda lo volvería a comprar, yo lo compré en una farmacia y sin duda me encanta cumple muy bien con su función y sin duda lo recomiendo
Telia W.
Conway, AR
The pro-vitamin B5 and natural shea butter enriched formula gently cleanses baby's delicate skin and hair without drying. Dermatologist and pediatrician recommended brand. Gentle formula leaves skin soft and smooth. Helps nourish and soothe baby's delicate skin. Tear-free and gentle enough for everyday use & hypoallergenic.
Yvette R.
Anaheim, CA
Im glad i switched to this product its much more safer than johnson by far the best ive seen ! I highly recommend for any new mommies out there and want the best for their childs skin and hair :) ❤
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on my 2 year old son and on myself as well. It leaves your skin feeling so hydrated, soft, and silky!
Gabriela R.
I didnt like this product at all.

I have acne on my shoulders and chest, and my dermotologist told me to use this to get it controlled.

The only thing i felt and saw using this was a rash. It made me feel itchy, and got red bumps everywhere. Plus, it didnt clear my acne at all, just made worse.

I had such high hopes on this one.
Genyna M.
Cartagena
I have dry skin and I always look for a moisturizer that absorbs quickly and as I love the smell of baby, this is super good. Really, it's worth it.
Maryam K.
damamm
I used it for my nephew .. It is very good for sensitive skin .. It didn't make allergy for the baby .. I recommend it for you
Lori G.
Vineland, ON
Great product. I will buy this again in the future. Great for the price as well. Decent size packaging which makes it worth it.
oriana n.
Tiene una delicada aroma y textura. Me encanta! Es un poco costoso y no lo he vuelto a usar. Lo recomiendo ✌️