Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 400ml uploaded by Robin T.

BY EUCERIN #64 in Body Oil

Suitable for dry and irritated skin the AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil from Eucerin® gently cleanses and soothes skin. Its unique formula is enriched with omega oils to soften and protect skin whilst preventing further dryness and relieving itching. Can be used daily as a bath additive or shower oil to leave skin feeling comfortable with a smooth and supple texture. E.N. Fragrance colourant and preservative free. see more...

Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 400ml
  • "I use the skin replenishing cream. I have very dry skin (a birth defect that left me with very few oil glands). It tends to be a little greasy, but it is good for using on feet with socks at night." in 16 reviews
  • "Makes my skin nice and smooth between showers. I use it probably 4-5 times a week. It's very gentle I used it on my kids when they were little. I use scent less. I buy it often. It's great. I never will go without." in 4 reviews
Christopher C.
San Diego, CA
I swear by Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion. I have dry skin that can be rather sensitive at times. Eucerin does the trick of keeping my skin hydrated, while not making it feel like I have jumped into an oil slick. It is also fantastic for irritated areas, and keeps your skin hydrated and the redness down. It tends to be on the expensive side, but it's worth it when you see the results.
April D.
Decatur , AL
I buy this product from Wal-Mart. One of my daughters has eczema. Her skin gets super dry in the winter. This helps us make it through the season. The product is very gentle and I like that it doesn't have a harsh smell. Seeing as how we only use this once a year, its not to expensive and I will purchase again soon.
Nikki H.
Enid, OK
I wasn't very impressed with this product but only because I don't like oils. I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't terribly expensive but it was pricier than some. It was long lasting which I also didn't like because it's oil (that's my own preference) I would recommend because most people who like oil would really like this product.
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
The product does as it says it does. However when in the shower I would recommend to overly wash the residue off because even though I washed my body till I no longer felt residue, after drying off the lotion felt heavy and sticky on my body. Not a good mix with Texas weather, so I'll stick with regular lotion.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
This lotion is really great for dry skin. i have dry skin and i use it . the lotion need more of fresh scent and i m not liking the smell . i use it every night esp my feet and leg. the scent they have to change it little . i will recommed as the production is great and it does it work .
sarah m.
Montgomery Village, MD
haven't used it as much as I would like to but so far it's very helpful and it's in a good price range so it's very affordable for anyone I don't use it that much but I do use it it has a pretty decent scent I would but again it's works a lot and I would buy it for my family
Jenissa L.
I have super bad excema and eucerin products always help to sooth my skin as well as moisturize. The body oil is new because I usually use the lotion but I decided to try it and I love it. I would for sure recommend it to all who are thinking about buying.
Carina O.
Stockton, CA
Overall a great product. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. Got this product at my local CVS. Of course using coupons. It felt like it lasted on the skin for a few hours. I do think it's a bit pricey and there are other options that do just as good.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I was pretty skeptical about this product.... But then I gave it a go and I fell in love with it. It keeps my skin nice and moisturized. It is a little bit on the higher price range but it's worth it trust me.
Courtney B.
Mountain View, CA
Eucerine Body Cream Intensive Repair is great at keeping my moisturized. I get cracked hands a lot and so it keeps them good to go. And you can buy it anywhere!! Scentless and a great product overall. Have bought multiple times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!