Eucerin AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil 400ml uploaded by Robin T.

BY EUCERIN #59 in Bath Products

Suitable for dry and irritated skin the AtoControl Bath and Shower Oil from Eucerin® gently cleanses and soothes skin. Its unique formula is enriched with omega oils to soften and protect skin whilst preventing further dryness and relieving itching. Can be used daily as a bath additive or shower oil to leave skin feeling comfortable with a smooth and supple texture. E.N. Fragrance colourant and preservative free. see more...

Christopher C.
San Diego, CA
I swear by Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion. I have dry skin that can be rather sensitive at times. Eucerin does the trick of keeping my skin hydrated, while not making it feel like I have jumped into an oil slick. It is also fantastic for irritated areas, and keeps your skin hydrated and the redness down. It tends to be on the expensive side, but it's worth it when you see the results.
Yonara G.
Eucerin pH5 Syndet Bar is a gentle cleansing bar designed for sensitive skin →. Its pH level is neutral for the skin while its combination of pH5 Citrate Buffer and extra mild surfactants → helps protect the enzyme activity, maintaining the barrier function of the skin protecting it from drying out. Suitable for daily use on the face and hands.
Nikki H.
Enid, OK
I wasn't very impressed with this product but only because I don't like oils. I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't terribly expensive but it was pricier than some. It was long lasting which I also didn't like because it's oil (that's my own preference) I would recommend because most people who like oil would really like this product.
April D.
Decatur, AL
I buy this product from Wal-Mart. One of my daughters has eczema. Her skin gets super dry in the winter. This helps us make it through the season. The product is very gentle and I like that it doesn't have a harsh smell. Seeing as how we only use this once a year, its not to expensive and I will purchase again soon.
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
The product does as it says it does. However when in the shower I would recommend to overly wash the residue off because even though I washed my body till I no longer felt residue, after drying off the lotion felt heavy and sticky on my body. Not a good mix with Texas weather, so I'll stick with regular lotion.
Treona R.
Conway, AR
I love this product.It is a great body moisturizer, one of the best. I bought this product a week ago and its only half way used. The Pros of this product are that free-fragrance, oil-free and non-irritating. I use this product a lot. I would recommend this product to most , especially to buyers with eczema
KAJUANA P.
I have use Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Cream. It is a product that I recommend. It is not too oily or greasy, it soothes my skin perfectly. It is very good for dry skin. The cost is somewhat too pricey unless you get it on sale. I would recommend if you are ok with spending a little bit more money.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
This lotion is really great for dry skin. i have dry skin and i use it . the lotion need more of fresh scent and i m not liking the smell . i use it every night esp my feet and leg. the scent they have to change it little . i will recommed as the production is great and it does it work .
Alauni G.
New Castle, DE
I have very dry skin so e only lotion that I can use is eucerin I have excema so it works very good the pros are it works for dart skin perfectly I do not know of any cons I buy this lotion at target there is really no scent of eucerin I absolutely would buy this product again
sarah m.
Montgomery Village, MD
haven't used it as much as I would like to but so far it's very helpful and it's in a good price range so it's very affordable for anyone I don't use it that much but I do use it it has a pretty decent scent I would but again it's works a lot and I would buy it for my family