Eucalyptus Pure Castile Soap uploaded by Amanda D.Eucalyptus Pure Castile Soap uploaded by Arleigh C.
2 colors available

BY DR. BRONNER'S

Certified Fair Trade - Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps - All One Hemp Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Soap Made With Organic Oils see more...

Eucalyptus Pure Castile Soap
  • "Because the soap itself is extremely basic, it tends to dry skin out a bit." in 1 review
  • "I purchased a good sized bottle at target in lavender sent and it smells great and is so relaxing." in 1 review
  • "I used it for my shampoo, as well as body wash." in 1 review
  • "Pure castile soap is great , its free of harsh chemicals and its like an all purpose product." in 1 review
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Dr. Bronner's is the go-to for hippies, or at least that's how I thought of this Castile soap for a LONG TIME. I assumed I'd have an allergy to this kind of product because I have sensitivities to so many things. I picked this up because I was suffering from severe skin rashes and breakouts caused in part by using products (body washes) that I was allergic to. I switched to this and stuck with it until long after my skin cleared up.

A little of this goes sooooo very far. I dabbed two drops on my washcloth and it was very aromatherapeutic once the steam hit it and the natural, light scent started to hit my nose. I noticed that with the allergies I suffer from, using this in the shower was very helpful in helping my sinuses open up.

A few months after I purchased this, I read the entire bottle while sitting in the bathtub. And I told my sister about some of the many uses. She and I are becoming more aware and concerned about the things we put in our bodies, and since she's got a baby, she's even more conscious of her decisions and purchases.

We began to swap out other products for Dr. Bronner's where possible and continue to use it as a multi-purpose cleanser, a mild soap solution for bathing our cat (instead of using harsh flea treatments). It also is really excellent for cleaning fruit. Diluting it is the key - it is worth every penny you pay for it, believe you me!
Lelas S.
Lelas S.
Glenview, IL
I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about the Dr. Bronner's liquid pure castille soaps, but this just wasn't for me. I chose to purchase it because it's a cruelty free option AND it's affordable. It definitely did the job - I was squeaky clean after each shower or hand-washing... But it's incredibly drying. That being said, the skin on my body is naturally dry to begin with. I did finish the entire bottle, however I will not be repurchasing. It was just too stripping, and I've since found other soap and body wash options that make me feel clean but do not irritate or dry my skin out.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Love the fact that it has all natural ingredients and doesn't include the harsh stuff. I've tried this kind and the lavender and both had a great smell, as expected. I like that this is a multipurpose product. I've tried this soap on stains, to clean wood, foot soak and to bathe my dog. Gentle enough for babies (used in son's bath). Highly concentrated so a little definitely goes a long way. Definitely a plus because the bottle last a long time. I've heard that this makes a great shampoo too. Can be found at Target.
Carliza B.
Carliza B.
Boston, MA
I enjoy that this product is organic and effective at the same time. I get it from a local health shop. I use it for so many different things: washing my hair, body, face, and sometimes clothing. I love that the product is so strong it can be diluted. That way you get so much for you money. I enjoy the soothing orange smell and refreshing mint scent the most.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Finksburg , MD
I love using this soap for cleaning my makeup brushes and sponges! It's the only one I've found that actually thoroughly cleans them. I got a huge bottle at Marshalls for only 8 bucks and it's lasted me forever and I'm not even half way through it. I even use it as bubble bath/body wash sometimes because the smell is HEAVENLY. I'm addicted to this scent.
Christy T.
Christy T.
Dr bronners is my favorite soap. Its the most versitle soap known to man. it doesn't suds exactly like other soaps and defending on the scent, can be very strong smelling. I use it as a spray soap to wash counters and disinfect. It can be diluted a lot and goes very far. I have even brushed my teeth with it and its very effective and refreshing.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Love this to use with my essential oils to make all sorts of yummy smelling foaming hand soaps. I am been making my own hand soaps for 6 months and a container of this stuff lasts for a long time. It is way cheaper to make my own soap and I feel better knowing my kids are not washing in a bunch of chemicals
Christina S.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
Have used various scented Dr.Bronners liquid castile soap for many years. One bottle will last and last as a little goes a long way. The ways to use these soaps is practically endless from self care i.e.; body wash, shave gel, bath soak to use in homemade cleaning products. This scent is nice and calming.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Salem, MA
I like that this product is all natural and organic which makes it gentle and effective. It leaves your skin soft and the eucalyptus is a natural germ killer. I think it's a very good value and the only cons I have found is that it can leave buildup in your sink and the packaging is not that attractive.
Cat V.
Cat V.
I love the entire Dr.Bronners line of soaps, I usually get one of the scented soaps as a base and add a few drops of essential oil and fractionated coconut oil and I couldn't imagine using anything else.

It leaves me squeaky clean but not dry and the scents are wonderfully potent but not overpowering.