BY EUCALAN

Eucalan Fine Fabric Wash, Gallon Jug: A no rinse, fine fabric wash that conditions fibers while protecting against moths Ideal for hand washing or machine wash with a wonderful fresh scent No rinsing provides for less stress on fibers and Eucalan is a environmentally friendly, dust mite deterrent and anti-static Available in a variety of convenient sizes and scents (sold separately) Imported see more...

Jade B.
Durham, NC
I have very sensitive, break-out prone skin and there's nothing worse than trying a new detergent on your delicates and it creating an itchy, red rash. When I bought my last bra, the sales lady at the boutique recommended this for my delicates since it doesn't require rinsing and it's great for sensitive skin. After using it consistently for several months, I couldn't agree more! I use a little less than the recommended amount since it does bubble up very easily, let my delicates soak for 20-30 minutes (or longer, if I'm busy and forget them) and then drain the sink and lay them flat to dry. I've had no issues with it and wish that I had discovered this product sooner!
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
I've been with my mom when she used this to wash some delicate small table clothes. They turned out clean and smelling fresh without any damage that the washer machine might have caused.
Naomi D.
North Berwick, ME
I use this to handwash my bras and other nicer lingerie pieces. It doesn't require rinsing, and is incredibly gentle. Safe for sensitive skin. The grapefruit scent is wonderful.