BY ETUDE HOUSE

-A sensual lip tint for modern women-Created with a non-sticky cool menthol formula-Gives a crystal clear light color for lips-Makes the lips look plump glossy & juicy-Lightweight & effortlessly glides onProduct Line: Lip ColorProduct Size: 7g/0.24oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is amazing the lip plumper is amazing it has a really good colour and I recommend it to everyone" in 7 reviews
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
This is comparable to benefits cheek glow products like benetint. It is long lasting and makes your cheeks really glow but in a natural way. It’s super easy to apply as well and is the packaging is super cute!
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Oh my I love this . It has a beautiful color to it and very affordable. I find myself loving Korean beauty products. I do recommend it's just beautiful lasting colot
Brenda A.
The product was very pigmented which is why I gave it a high rating...
But if you have dry lips this product might make them drier, I always recommend to reapply chapstick or gloss throughout the day.
This product will not make your lips drastically bigger, but it did have some change!
Lauren H.
Joplin
This has the perfect amount of pink tint. It also has the perfect amount of plump. I have sensitive skin and I had no bad reaction to this. Perfect size to throw in your purse and I would definitely recommend!
Lavanya U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to use this when I don’t want a heavy lipstick. It gives a beautiful pink stain to your lips, although you have to build it up for opacity if you have pigmented lips. Decent lasting power!
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product, it’s easy to apply, and has cute packaging. I’m not a huge lip stain person so maybe that’s why I wasn’t a huge fan but it does the job! I think i’m too pale to wear this color but if you mix it with other lip products it works great. I mix it with vaseline and then its a great light pink.
Dvani M.
This product had great pigmentation and smelled great also but the point of the product was to plump your lips and it did not do that whatsoever unfortunately. I still recommend a few etude house products but I would steer clear of lip products if you already have slightly pigmented lips.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I really love this lip plumper. I use this to do a gradient effect on my lip and it lasts a long time. It’s very easy to use and very bold in color. It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I really like this tint plumper! It gives off that really cute innocent look and honestly goes with any kind of make up! The price was right on the dot for the product itself! I loved it
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Omg this thing is just amazing. The color is so nice. The packaging is so cute . I bought online . It's available on stylekorean website. It's really good. I loved it. I highly recommend others to try it .