ETUDE Tear Eye Line, Under Eyeliner #2 by ETUDE HOUSE uploaded by LORENA F.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Pearl(crystal pearl, bronze, opal) creates gorgeous eyes. Formulated with high lasting polymer, and maintains clear lines all day.InfoDirectionsETUDE,Tear Eye Line, Under EyelinerUseEyelinerVol8 gApply it on your under eye line lightly. Tags:... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite Korean eyeliners because its clear and sparkly and is applied easily and only takes a few seconds to dry." in 11 reviews
Rose B.
Cleveland, GA
I was so looking forward to using this tear eye liner. When I first received it and used it, I feel like it worked ok. I couldn’t get the liner to go on straight, I feel like their wasn’t a lot of product being picked up. I had to dip my brush in the bottle several times. Not too long afterwards I fell like it dried up. I was disappointed because I absolutely love Etude House brand.
Marley S.
I purchased this glittery eye line last year in the fall and I am addictive. It is a must have for my make up routines. I usually put on my tear duct and under eye close the lashes. For me it wears out after 6 hours but I always have the product handy with me so I just do a minor touch up. It makes my eyes pop and it also makes the eye make up very cute.
Shirley L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is super cute and popular in Korea for the baby fat aegyeo sal look to emphasize and brighten up the eye. The packaging is really cute and has a princess look. It quite expensive and the applicator isn't the best. It's really hard to apply the product evenly for a natural look unless you're a pro. It's also hard to get the product out near the end. Applied on the face it can dry harden and flaky and crusty falling off. There is so much product that can do the same and look more natural, like brightening eyeshadows will do the trick.
Mariela G.
Morris, IL
For the amount of glitter this product has, this definitely gets a five star. However, the reason I removed one star is because if you are looking to use this product for your tear ducts, then this product does not stick around for that long. Another reason I removed a star is because I was hoping to use this on an everyday basis, but it was a bit too intense of a shine for that. However, if you are looking for that, then I would rate this a 4 Star.
Chie H.
Orange County, CA
This was a cheap product that I enjoyed using. It’s a good valued product. It was under $10 US I believe. I put it on my eyosal (spelling?)....to make your eyes look bigger. It would be better if it was in a different kind of container.....perhaps like a pot? But definitely hygienic.
Brenda A.
The product color was beautiful!!!! I wish I could give it a better rating but the product was flaky on eyes ( I have double eyelids) I would mostly put it under my eyes or on the corner and it would rapidly go away.
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
Haha! Ladies, if you love k pop artists and their make up, you don’t wanna miss this item. This gives you the Korean look and enhance your make up almost instantly! It really make your eyes wink! Highly recommended
kiana i.
Coachella
I love this glitter liner for my inner corners! It comapres to the NYX glitter liners, but it doesn’t crust up the like the NYX ones. It was my first time using it and I love it! And I would buy it again and I recommend it!
Jorie S.
Dyer, IN
I LOVE using this to give that little “POP” in the inner corners of my eyes. This stays in place beautifully, doesn’t wear off easily, and it’s got a tiny applicator so you can add highlight exactly where you want them.
Linda L.
I always like this brand since it is catered to Asian skin. This product is great for highlighting your eyes or just to add some glitter to your cheeks. I just wish it wouldn't crease. I wish it would dry faster too.
Sasha F.
Chula Vista, CA
ETUDE Tear Eye Line, Under Eyeliner #2 by ETUDE HOUSE What's this product like? Is it any good?
Miriam B.
Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mimwieds15 on the BeautyTap website (non-sale items only)