ETUDE Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion SPF 34 PA++ REFILL PEACH uploaded by Teresa G.ETUDE Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion SPF 34 PA++ REFILL PEACH uploaded by Teresa G.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

ETUDE Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion SPF 34 PA++ REFILL PEACH see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caroline K.
Danville, CA
No. I hated this. It was useless. I tried the purple one for dullness and it made me look pretty dead. Also, extremely oily. Your face looks like a disco ball with this under your foundation, even after you’ve set it. I don’t recommend this at all.
Grace R.
Tacoma, WA
Cushion foundation was a total mystery for me before I bought the Mineral Magic Any Cushion. I was in Korea with my roommate and buying makeup to bring back to the states with me. She gave me a crash course in Korean cosmetics and recommended that I try this. For the simple and natural look favored in the k-beauty industry, this cushion is a well-priced option that’s easy to use and smells great.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Love this especially that it sell a refill so I don't have to buy a whole bother product. I usually use this product daily. It was affordable and lightweight I do recommend
Marley S.
I bought this in green color and it covers up the redness of my cheek. I get really red in the cheeks and I am always trying to find a corrector that fully covers it with minimum amount of product. This was the best product that I can find so far that can cover the redness without applying heavily.
Angela L.
Philadelphia
My first korean cushion product and I love it. I have very oily and sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out and pretty good coverage. It’s a good affordable alternative compare to other brands.
미선 고.
This is a great color corrector. I bought the green one to correct my redness. It leave more of a white-green base to apply makeup, so if you don’t like that finish, then do not but this product. However, I loved this as a makeup base and for correcting my redness.
Abigail T.
Centerville
I was very disappointed with this product as I felt the coverage of the color was very splotchy, even when blended and made my skin look very dull. Almost looked sickly.
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I got this in the green one and I love it! My face gets really red since I’m so pale and this stuff covers the redness up wonderfully. The product smells really good and I like the sponginess the product is on. I would buy this again.
Risa R.
By far the best color correction cushions I have tried yet. This product comes in a small container of three but it has lasted me months. The product is very convenient to use and take for traveling. Highly recommend
Nic M.
I have an adorable Cinderella version of the peach cushion. I use it as primer and it is easy to apply and travel with. I love products that are adorable and functional! Would like to try the other color varieties!
Latika Putri B.
Special region of yogyakarta
I have seen commercial for this prodcuts a number of times and it also advertise at my local etude shop, this cushion claimed to erase dark circle, redness and all thang kind of stuff by using color correcting shade?l, such as green, peach etc, however i only seen it demonstrate on fair skin and i have medium to dark skin tone, have anybody with medium to dark skin tried this product?? How did it go ??