ETUDE Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit SPF30 / PA++ Blooming-N02 by ETUDE HOUSE

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit SPF30 / PA++ formulated with Pearl Powder with an improved adhesive texture to promote moist, radiant looking skin while protecting against UV damage and wrinkles.Pearl Mineral PowderBrightening Coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite BB cream, I believe this Bb cream is also discounted. I love the coverage and it really does last. I typically use this in the winter to combat dryness. The shades are really dark I had to mix mines with a lighter foundation because of my skin tone and I haven't got a tan summer or fall.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorite Korean bb creams ever. I love the scent, I feel like I'm putting on a really nice cream. The formula is pretty thin and runny so it spreads easily on the face and looks so smooth and perfect. It's not matte so I do use powder because I get oily. This lasts me a decent amount of time with powder, around 6-7 hours which is the only con for me. And the shade range is very limited. All in all I would definitely repurchase.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS
I LOVE this BB cream SO much, my only issue is that I can only wear it when I have a bit of a tan because even the lightest shade is a little dark for me. Wearing it in the summer, paired with the pink packaging powder pact (I forget the name) makes your skin look so perfect!!

I love the coverage on this, it covers my redness really well and it's even better with the powder pact. Awesome awesome BB cream!!