ETUDE Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit SPF30 / PA++ Blooming-N02 by ETUDE HOUSE

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit SPF30 / PA++ formulated with Pearl Powder with an improved adhesive texture to promote moist, radiant looking skin while protecting against UV damage and wrinkles.Pearl Mineral PowderBrightening Coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela P.
Sandy Springs, GA
It smells great. I used to use it on its own but I find that I need more coverage these days. Plus it kinda washes out my skin, I end up looking too pasty especially on camera with a flash. So I just mix it with my Fenty one and we’re good to go.
Michelle K.
This is a good BB cream with a nice formula; a little goes a long way. The only problem is the dispenser, which sometimes choked up and would then gush out way more product than I need.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorite Korean bb creams ever. I love the scent, I feel like I'm putting on a really nice cream. The formula is pretty thin and runny so it spreads easily on the face and looks so smooth and perfect. It's not matte so I do use powder because I get oily. This lasts me a decent amount of time with powder, around 6-7 hours which is the only con for me. And the shade range is very limited. All in all I would definitely repurchase.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
My favorite BB cream, I believe this Bb cream is also discounted. I love the coverage and it really does last. I typically use this in the winter to combat dryness. The shades are really dark I had to mix mines with a lighter foundation because of my skin tone and I haven't got a tan summer or fall.
Rouzel b.
Not bad brand for bb cream.it covers blemishes but not clog the pores...it goes well with my face skin condition
KARLA G.
I know what I did but I didn’t know you were going to be home I just got home from school and I love you don’t
Alison L.
Toronto, WY
This is great B.B. cream , my first actual Korean beauty brand B.B. cream. Unfortunately it’s not dark enough to match my accurate skin colour. I’m tanner than the Korean Asian beauty standard but I never got sunburnt and my skin looks very dewy with this B.B. cream
Dorothy A.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Suits well with my complexion as it's hard to find my shade because of my skin tone changes all the time. Also it accommodates for combination skin, oily and dry. Easy to apply and blend using brush, sponge or hands. It's long lasting as it's good for humid weather or cold.
Leigh-Ann G.
Shanghai
This BB is perfect for the summer when you don’t want to wear anything heavy but still gives great coverage! Must buy and comes in lots of shades for olive and fair girls
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS
I LOVE this BB cream SO much, my only issue is that I can only wear it when I have a bit of a tan because even the lightest shade is a little dark for me. Wearing it in the summer, paired with the pink packaging powder pact (I forget the name) makes your skin look so perfect!!

I love the coverage on this, it covers my redness really well and it's even better with the powder pact. Awesome awesome BB cream!!