ETUDE Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit SPF30 / PA++ Blooming-N02 by ETUDE HOUSE uploaded by Kerry M.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit SPF30 / PA++ formulated with Pearl Powder with an improved adhesive texture to promote moist, radiant looking skin while protecting against UV damage and wrinkles.Pearl Mineral PowderBrightening Coverage... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julia L.
Union, NJ
Obviously the color selection isn’t very broad, but I’m fairly light so I figured it would be okay. I went with the darkest shade, but when I put it on my face, it didn’t really oxidize and darken, so I was left looking crazy since it didn’t match my neck. I might’ve been able to work with it but the color has a greyish undertone? So you look a bit dead if you have a yellow undertone like me. It might not be too bad, but I would definitely swatch this in person!
eim c.
Wisconsin
This makes my skin looks flawless without making it too obvious that i have some bb cream on my face, i looks so damn natural, i have a sensitive skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all, although i have to use a setting powder after i put it on because it makes my skin oily after some hours.
Skye /.
Pitman, NJ
I love Etude House and their products and this BB is so perfect for me since I’m always out and about in the summer! It stays on so well and being I have combination skin I’m so happy it works well. I can’t wait to buy more!
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
What a great road shop B.B. cream! This has been my go to for years! It applies so evenly and gives the coverage like a foundation but without the layers ... it’s such a great deal for the amount of product you get!
Angela P.
Sandy Springs, GA
It smells great. I used to use it on its own but I find that I need more coverage these days. Plus it kinda washes out my skin, I end up looking too pasty especially on camera with a flash. So I just mix it with my Fenty one and we’re good to go.
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
I bought this in Korea a few years ago. While the coverage and color selection isn’t amazing, the price and sun protection is pretty good. I would say that fair dry-skinned people may appreciate this more than oily skinned people.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorite Korean bb creams ever. I love the scent, I feel like I'm putting on a really nice cream. The formula is pretty thin and runny so it spreads easily on the face and looks so smooth and perfect. It's not matte so I do use powder because I get oily. This lasts me a decent amount of time with powder, around 6-7 hours which is the only con for me. And the shade range is very limited. All in all I would definitely repurchase.
Vy N.
Hayward, CA
this was one of my first bb cream and I throughly enjoyed it! it matched my skintone, and didn’t feel heavy/cakey. loved that it has SPF also, even though I still apply my usual spf before hand. the product lasted me awhile bc a little bit goes a long way and would last me halfway through the day! plus it’s pretty affordable too!
Michelle K.
This is a good BB cream with a nice formula; a little goes a long way. The only problem is the dispenser, which sometimes choked up and would then gush out way more product than I need.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
My favorite BB cream, I believe this Bb cream is also discounted. I love the coverage and it really does last. I typically use this in the winter to combat dryness. The shades are really dark I had to mix mines with a lighter foundation because of my skin tone and I haven't got a tan summer or fall.