[ETUDE HOUSE]Missing U Hand Cream 4Set korean style korean cosmetics

by Etude House

#1.Harp Seal story #2.Fairy penguin story #3.Panda story #4.Pink Dolphin story vol.30ml*4ea

Where can I purchase these babies??
Start your review of [ETUDE HOUSE]Missing U Hand Cream 4Set korean style korean cosmetics!
Twp Of Washington , NJ
[ETUDE HOUSE]Missing U Hand Cream 4Set korean style korean cosmetics uploaded by Karla M.
Everyone at my job is loving this Etude House; Missing You Hand Cream. I work in a hospital and we’re forever washing our hands. So having hand cream at work is a must. I brought this in recently and it’s a hit; especially this scent specifically. looking at the hand cream I initially thought it was cotton scented. What does cotton smell like?? 🤣🤣 When I opened it for some reason the first thing that came to mind was a baby’s bottom. When my coworker asked me what scent it was, I sad babies 😂😂. She then corrected me and said baby powder. Womp womp, that’s what I meant. 😅 Anyway we love this hand cream it feels very nice to the skin and the moisture last long.
Valencia, CA
So cute! I have 3 - the Panda (Peach 🍑), the Penguin (Cotton ☁️), and the Seal (Fresh 🍃). They are super moisturizing and smell really nice. On top of that you get cute packaging that holds a lot of product.
Ithaca, NY
Smells light and peachy, not too strong which is good. I really wish Korean skincare brands would put more product into their packaging, because there isn't a whole lot. I could go through one of these in a week during winter. If we had an Etude House store it'd be easy to pop in and buy more, so small sizes are disappointing.
New York
I love Etude House products the products are effective, gentle and packaging is great. The best thing about this hand cream is the packaging it's so pretty and cute I just had to but it. I like the fragrance too I wash my hands a lot just out of habit so I always have to keep one hand cream near me or either in my bag this hand cream is so easy to carry as well. You can just keep in you handbag and carry it along. I always like my hands smelling great and feeling soft and this hand cream helps me with that.
Washington
I love this product!!! I love it but it’s kind of a hit or miss because if you have really sensitive hands or just sensitive skin in general this may not be the best hand cream for you. This doesn’t work for sensitive skin because my sister used it and she said her ands felt tingly. The smell is not too too strong but for some people it may be way too strong.
Laurel , MS
I bought this at ulta it was amazing when i put it on my hands it supposed to be a hand lotion but i used it once on my legs left them soft and not dry 💜 💯 i recommend this its so amazing and smells good
Conway, AR
I love the Etude House Missing U Hand Cream line. The one I ordered was the Fairy Penguin, which comes in an adorable container. The hand cream really moisturizes your hands and nails and leaves them with a light powder scent that is subtle and not overpowering. The stories on the boxes about the endangered species are also fascinating to read. This is a perfect size hand cream to carry in your handbag.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use this right now (I currently have the little penguin). The lotion doesn't really have a sweet or good smell to it, but it works. It also has the cutest container, and it's reusable! That way, when you run out of lotion (YOU WILL VERY FAST BECAUSE THE CONTAINER IS SMALL), you can just refill it with a lotion of your choice.
The pink dolphin one is my all time favorite. Rose is one of my favorite scents of all time. This lotion is super lightweight and not oily at all. I also like to use it after waxing my eyebrows to get rid of any excess wax residue! It's great!!
Really cute and pretty lightweight in terms of moisturizing. There’s so little product untouched kind of only buy it for how it looks. The scents are also overwhelming for someone with a sensitive nose like me.