BY ETUDE HOUSE

Ingredients : C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica (Ci 77019), Myristyl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceresin, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Ozokerite, Lauroyl... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suzy R.
Miami , FL
I love using this eye stick under my eyes to make them look more open and eye catching. The formula doesn’t feel dry but it’s not very creamy so it’s perfect, I got the lightest shade because I only wanted it for my under eyes and corners but it could be used and the eyelids too.
Luann J.
Cambridge
It's super easy to apply and has a nice shimmer to it. The color I chose was a little too light for my skin tone but it's great under and above your eyes. The stick feels smooth and the application is clean. It wipes off easily with some micellar water.
Melanie C.
I personally LOVE this product so much!! It's sooooo easy to apply and the colors are just so pretty on the eyes. It's also so cheap on YesStyle! If you have thoughts on buying it or not, I would definitely recommend it.
Merrin M.
Great eye stick. The colors are so beautiful and stunning on the eye. The glitter is really pretty and fantastic for the price. In order for the pigment to show up well you really have to swipe on the eye though
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Loooove this thing. I use it pretty much every day to highlight the inner corners of my eyes or swipe it on top of my eyelids for a soft, pretty shimmer. I like the creamy formula of the stick because it stays put on its own or you can add more powder eyeshadow on top for extra bling.
eam C.
Edmonton, AB
Discovered this item on sale when i was needing a few more dollars to get free shipping on my order. Originally purchased color #8 but after using for a bit fell in love with the product so had to purchase another color. These cream eyeshadow sticks are super glittery and look so nice on the eyes. Color #11 specifically is a very pretty coral-ey rose-ey shimmery color. You can wear it pigmented or blended out a bit. I love using it under my eyes to give my eyes a pop of color and glitter, which helps to make my eyes appear bigger. They are creamy and easy to use, i found that they do not tug on the eyes. It also lasts all day.