Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Tina T.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Formulated with an oxygen-delivering 'Carbonated' ingredient and pore-caring natural ingredients, this 2 in 1 foaming wash and mask effectively treats impurities inside pores and helps prevent future pore related problems DIRECTIONS: •As a daily Face... see more...

Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming 200ml
I've been using this whipped foam face wash for about a week now. I purchased it on Amazon, and it was really affordable. And like all of the Etude House products I've ordered, I received free samples with the product. The product comes out of the bottle in a foam, like the consistency of shaving cream, and is a luscious lathering face wash. You can also put a thin layer of the product on your face and leave on as a mask. I've tried the product both ways, and find that it leaves my skin feeling cleam and hydrated.
Yan Ru T.
Kuala Lumpur
Review for: Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming 200ml
I bought it because of the name. That't probably not a very smart decision making process. Got it from Hermo at RM49 for 200ml, which I think is quite okay since it is much cheaper compared to the retail price.I use this only during my evening routine. Since I wear sunscreen, I feel the need to double cleanse and if I use this it will usually be the second cleanser.This is a 7-in-1 solution which claims to balance the skin PH, reduce sebum as well as pores and moisturise. It works well in reducing the pores I think because every time after using I can feel this tightening effect which I'm not sure I like.I have combination skin so I don't feel it is very moisturising. But I think that is common with foaming cleansers as they tend to dry out the skin. I also dislike the opaque bottle as I cannot gauge how much products I am using or have left.But it is really fun to play with the dispenser although sometimes it can cause me to use so much more that I'm supposed to.Overall as a second cleanser it works well. It helps me feel refreshed but I will not recommend this if you have dry skin.