BY ETUDE HOUSE

Multi-function facial toner deep cleans pores of excess oil and debris, minimizing enlarged pores while revitalizing skin with its cool and refreshing formula. Moisturizing toner effectively balances pH levels for remarkably softer and smoother skin with renewed health. Six-free formula is free from parabens, mineral oils, fragrance, artificial colors, talc and animal origin, making it safe to use even on sensitive skin. This is a total solution product that effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract. This Freshner balances pH levels, making skin pure like baby skin and preventing skin troubles caused by pH imbalance. How to Use: After morning and evening cleansing: Before skincare, dispense a sufficient amount of Wonder Pore Freshner onto the side of cotton pad with holes and gently wipe from inner to outer areas of face. Pack Size - 250ml/8.45oz see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Bridgette W.
I bought this product on Amazon and when I got it, some of the product leaked out. It could be the post office's fault, but the item was not packaged well and was put in a box WAAY too big for it. The product itself did not work for me. I tried it for 1.5 week at the most and it dried out my skin causing it to break out! 😖 Not the best thing when it's supposed to moisturize your skin rather than dehydrating it. I gave it to my best friend to try because she has a different skin type than me (more dry than oily) and she has been using it quite frequently. It seems that the product is working well for her, so I gave this 2 stars instead of 1.
Sultana X.
I love this toner! I've been using it for the past month and it's feels so good on my skin. It doesn't burn my dry skin it actually just glides right on and feels really refreshing right after application. It was also pretty affordable too, I would recommend this if your just getting started into Korean beauty!
Nou L.
Works pretty well as a toner. It's affordable and the bottle I ordered came with some cotton square pads too. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all. In regards to my pores, they still look about the same size. My fave definitely feels clean and softer after each time I use this product.
E V.
This toner is great because unlike other pore minizing toner this one doesn't contains a buttload of alcohol like the other ones I've tried this one doesn't burn your skin or over dry it. Its nice and cooling and has helped minute my pores
Lily H.
Honestly, this didn't help with my skin in any way. I feel like there is too much alcohol in this toner that it ends up drying my skin more and I already have dry/normal skin. I probably would recommend this more for oily skin people.
Steffilia S.