BY ETUDE HOUSE

Multi-function facial toner deep cleans pores of excess oil and debris, minimizing enlarged pores while revitalizing skin with its cool and refreshing formula. Moisturizing toner effectively balances pH levels for remarkably softer and smoother skin with renewed health. Six-free formula is free from parabens, mineral oils, fragrance, artificial colors, talc and animal origin, making it safe to use even on sensitive skin. This is a total solution product that effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract. This Freshner balances pH levels, making skin pure like baby skin and preventing skin troubles caused by pH imbalance. How to Use: After morning and evening cleansing: Before skincare, dispense a sufficient amount of Wonder Pore Freshner onto the side of cotton pad with holes and gently wipe from inner to outer areas of face. Pack Size - 250ml/8.45oz see more...

• I tried a small of this and I love it does anyone know where I ca...6 Answers
  • Does this product actually help to clear pores i.e. blackheads an...2 Answers
  • Do you use it daily? If so, is it night time or day time?2 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner (10 in 1) 16.9oz / 500ml more...
I'm totally on the K-Beauty train! I ordered this from Amazon since I heard so much about it. At this point, I have already tried quite a few Korean Beauty products and have been very impressed. Generally, I opt for more "moisturizing" and "age preventing" products, but this seems to be for a younger crowd with oil and pore concerns.

My skin is a bit more mature (I'm 30) than what this product is targeting. I think this would be great for younger skin where age prevention is not a goal. I found this to be quite drying, despite following up with several moisturizers. I now use this only at night so I can follow with night moisturizers. If I use it during the day the dryness triggers oily production and I am shiny within a few hours.

The smell is OK. I'm surprised at how strong this stuff is--I'm used to the gentler Korean toners and this is a bit more astringent than others, it leaves my skin feeling taut. I may save it in a spray bottle and mist it in the office for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Emily B.
Review for: Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner (10 in 1) 16.9oz / 500ml more...
So normally I do not like to review a skin care product until after I have tried it for a few months. This toner my exception to my rule. I’ve had it for two weeks and I’m blown away with how gentle it is. It restores the PH on my skin without leaving my face tight and dry feeling. My skin feels soft, hydrated and well taken care of with this product.

I am recommending this to everyone I know and fully plan on talking about it on my blog once it’s up and running.
Anna B.
Review for: Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner (10 in 1) 16.9oz / 500ml more...
I’ve been using this for a few years great product. I purchased mine in the Philippines and because it’s a huge bottle it lasts along time. I kind of wonder where I can purchase it when I run out. It has a fresh scent nothing offensive, it feels nice and cool on the skin sets my skin up for moisturizer. If you can find it I recommend giving it a try. They also have a small spray bottle that I love for traveling.
Staceylline B.
San Jose, CA
Review for: ETUDE Skin toner Wonder Pore Freshener 500ml-2014 NEW + Cotton Pad 50pcs more...
This stuff does most of the works for me. Having to say that it claims to do 10 amazing wonders on the skin is like  must have for those who are trying to find a cure for everything for our skin. It's really affordable toner based on how much you actually get. It does have that cooling effect, balancing of skin pH levels, and leaves a "glass texture", and taking out sebum, but I don't really see any difference with my pores. I have no blackheads or acne anymore, but my pore sizes still looks the same since the first time I used it. The Pumps is super helpful and gives quick and easy access when using it. I would buy it again since I haven't been breaking out one bit.
Yang Youa M.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner (10 in 1) 16.9oz / 500ml more...
I have this for over a month now and I like it. The smell of this is good and it does was it says. Instead of applying it with a cotton pad, I prefer squeezing a little onto my hand and then wet both of my hands with it and then apply it to my face. I always use this after I remove my makeup and do my skin care.
Francesca N.
Where do I even start. This is a holy grail item for a reason. I've bought this toner 5 times already! It's absolutely wonderful and isn't harsh or irritating and doesn't contain alcohol! It's the best toner out there, my boyfriend even loves this stuff and it always makes your skin look nice and refreshed!
Tiffany L.
Houston
The amount of product you get for the price is very good! It took me a while to use up mine. It feels very refreshing on the skin but because it contains alcohol, it can make the skin feel a bit dry. The alcohol smell is also present so if you're sensitive to scents, this could bother you.
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
So, I would not recommend this as a long-term daily use toner, but this is great as part of a short-term, knock out acne or your T-Zone or your enlarged pores regimen. This does have alcohol in it, and it's minty so it does feel refreshing, but if you use it for a long time it will dry the heck out of your face. The way I use it is as a toner over my nose and cheeks where my pores are insanely large and gross, and then I use Sunday Riley UFO over it moisturize. I do that for about 3 days in a row, and after about that it's about a month or so before my pores get bad again.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This is really a great toner! I love Etude House! They have such cute packaging! But don’t let that fool you they have some really outstanding products as well. I received this in a Memebox back when Memebox was still a beauty retailer. (Don’t even get me started on Memebox lol😡 I’m so disappointed with the direction the company went. It was my go-to place to try new Korean beauty products and to re-order my favorites that aren’t exactly easy to find in other places). Luckily, Etude House is fairly easy to find.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner (10 in 1) 16.9oz / 500ml more...
Honestly this stuff is no joke. While using this toner I had zero pores, I didn’t notice the pore disappearing until 3 weeks in. Its a very gentle toner and it’s works miracles, highly recommend it for people with enlarged pores on cheeks.
Mary V.
How long does the 500ml typically last?
Heather M.
Where can I purchase this?
sunny y.
Would you recommend this for oily/acne prone skin? i don't want nay breakouts to get worse!
D C.
i have very oily skin and acne prone skin, will this work for me?
Sofie H.
Scarborough
Is etude house a Korean brand? And does it make your skin sting when you apply or does it just feel like a micelles water for example?