BY ETUDE HOUSE

What it is

7-in-1 total pore solution freshener for intensive pore care.
Made of Anti Pore-Dex Complex & Astringentlex: For tightening up pores effectively

What it does

- Total pore solution: effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract.
- This Freshner balances pH levels, makes skin pure like baby skin, and prevents skin troubles caused by pH imbalance.
- 7-in-1 Solution: Deep cleansing, sebum control, pH4.5 care, tightening pores, for clear skin, giving elasticity, moisturizing
- Harmless ingredients: WITHOUT mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients, silicone oil

How to apply

- Dispense a sufficient amount onto the side of cotton pad after cleansing in the morning and evening.
- Liberally apply freshener to face.
- Massage in a circular motion.

Weight (g)    297

Size    8.45 fl. oz. / 250 ml

INGREDIENTS
WATER, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BETAINE, MENTHA ARVENSIS EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/ LEAF EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAM- AECYPARIS OBTUSA WATER, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, GENTIANA LU- TEA ROOT EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA ABSINTHIUM EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, GLYCERETH-26, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACETIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL

• I tried a small of this and I love it does anyone know wh...6 Answers
  • Does this product actually help to clear pores i.e. black...2 Answers
  • How long does the 500ml typically last?8 Answers
Hope B.
I'm so in love with this product. I have combination skin and was in need of a toner. I've heard many great things about this product so i gave it a try. I love the packaging, it's adorable. i've been using this for about a week and my skin has cleared up so much. I have much more of a glow to my face, and my pores have gotten smaller. This is pure magic. My friend even said that i looked like i have glass skin ❤️ this is a must have in my skincare routine...
Saba A.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I'm totally on the K-Beauty train! I ordered this from Amazon since I heard so much about it. At this point, I have already tried quite a few Korean Beauty products and have been very impressed. Generally, I opt for more "moisturizing" and "age preventing" products, but this seems to be for a younger crowd with oil and pore concerns.

My skin is a bit more mature (I'm 30) than what this product is targeting. I think this would be great for younger skin where age prevention is not a goal. I found this to be quite drying, despite following up with several moisturizers. I now use this only at night so I can follow with night moisturizers. If I use it during the day the dryness triggers oily production and I am shiny within a few hours.

The smell is OK. I'm surprised at how strong this stuff is--I'm used to the gentler Korean toners and this is a bit more astringent than others, it leaves my skin feeling taut. I may save it in a spray bottle and mist it in the office for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
So... I jumped on the K-Beauty trend 😅

When I got this at first I didn’t realize all the “benefits” it was meant to do.

Did it make my pores smaller? Eh...
Did it help my skin? YES!

I have combination/problematic skin and this helped to keep everything under control while keeping my face feel moisturized and clean!
The only problem I have with this is that it’s difficult to find (I had to order mine online) and didn’t really help too much with the minimizing the look of my pores.
Courtney M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use it in combination it’s the flaming cleanser and balancing cream. Works well but can feel a little too harsh on my skin after I’ve exfoliated or used a scrub brush on my face. Definitely not resu appearance of my pores but my face feels clean and a little tighter.
Emily B.
So normally I do not like to review a skin care product until after I have tried it for a few months. This toner my exception to my rule. I’ve had it for two weeks and I’m blown away with how gentle it is. It restores the PH on my skin without leaving my face tight and dry feeling. My skin feels soft, hydrated and well taken care of with this product.

I am recommending this to everyone I know and fully plan on talking about it on my blog once it’s up and running.
Francesca N.
Where do I even start. This is a holy grail item for a reason. I've bought this toner 5 times already! It's absolutely wonderful and isn't harsh or irritating and doesn't contain alcohol! It's the best toner out there, my boyfriend even loves this stuff and it always makes your skin look nice and refreshed!
k ♡.
ETUDE HOUSE Wonder Pore Freshner

I may have bought this because of the cute packaging. It also is very hygienic. You just put a cotton pad at the top and pump. Heheh but this works maybe well as a toner but it doesn’t do as it claims for me. It does not specifically to anything dramatic to my pores haha since it claims to like do 10 things which I don’t really think so. I’ve been waiting for like almost a month but no changes happened. I’m just disappointed about that. I’ll just finish this $20 bottle and definitely won’t buy again.
Crishaena M.
This is a really great gentle toner for balancing ph. Not a harsh astringent. I use this in my Korean beauty routine after doing a double cleanse. I like to put mine in a spray bottle and mist it on my face, then pat it in instead of using cotton pads. Really good product, no smell and no irritation.
Anna B.
I’ve been using this for a few years great product. I purchased mine in the Philippines and because it’s a huge bottle it lasts along time. I kind of wonder where I can purchase it when I run out. It has a fresh scent nothing offensive, it feels nice and cool on the skin sets my skin up for moisturizer. If you can find it I recommend giving it a try. They also have a small spray bottle that I love for traveling.
Deidre M.
Words cannot describe how much I love this product. My pores were horrible and since I've made this the focus item in my skin care routine they've actually shrank. The entire Wonder Pore line is awesome. Be careful not to use all items at once as it can severely dry out your skin.
Mary V.
How long does the 500ml typically last?
Heather M.
Where can I purchase this?
sunny y.
Would you recommend this for oily/acne prone skin? i don't want nay breakouts to get worse!
Lourdes Q.
Salinas , CA
I tried a small of this and I love it does anyone know where I can buy it?
Sofie H.
Scarborough
Is etude house a Korean brand? And does it make your skin sting when you apply or does it just feel like a micelles water for example?