Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

by Etude House

Total pore solution: effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract. 7-in-1 total pore solution freshener for intensive pore care. Made of Anti Pore-Dex Complex & Astringentlex: For tightening up pores effectively.

- Total pore solution: effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract.
- This Freshner balances pH levels, makes skin pure like baby skin, and prevents skin troubles caused by pH imbalance.
- 7-in-1 Solution: Deep cleansing, sebum control, pH4.5 care, tightening pores, for clear skin, giving elasticity, moisturizing
- Harmless ingredients: WITHOUT mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients, silicone oil

How To Apply:

- Dispense a sufficient amount onto the side of cotton pad after cleansing in the morning and evening.
- Liberally apply freshener to face.

WATER, ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BETAINE, MENTHA ARVENSIS EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT/ LEAF EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAM- AECYPARIS OBTUSA WATER, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, GENTIANA LU- TEA ROOT EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA ABSINTHIUM EXTRACT, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, GLYCERETH-26, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACETIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Is this product works on all types of skins?
Where can I buy this from? For a reasonable price.
Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriell Y.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I love this!!! Makes my skin feel refreshed and helped my pores a lot. The price range isn't bad at all!! I need a new bottle soon.
Yang Youa M.
Appleton, WI
I have this for over a month now and I like it. The smell of this is good and it does was it says. Instead of applying it with a cotton pad, I prefer squeezing a little onto my hand and then wet both of my hands with it and then apply it to my face. I always use this after I remove my makeup and do my skin care.
Jenna O.
Irvine, CA
Etude House  Wonder Pore Freshner uploaded by Jenna O.
For a more thorough review of this product check out my site! Thelovelydeep dot com I have combination/oily skin. This product works really well to control the shine in my t-zone but I would not recommend it for those with dry skin. It does a good job of cleaning off any excess dirt or makeup and it feels refreshing on the skin!
Lyndah P.
Etude House  Wonder Pore Freshner uploaded by Lyndah P.
Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner ANYTHING ETUDE WILL BE GREAT! This is a K beauty brand and it’s just a great product it really does leave your pores looking great. While I don’t understand a lot of what’s on the packaging I really don’t need to because once you try the product you just know that it’s something that works. I think it’s a fair price for what it does and the amount that you’re getting.
Jess C.
Newaygo, MI
This pore freshener toner is the bee's knees!! It makes my face feel so fresh and hydrated! I also really love how it makes my skin have a dewy finish too! I'm really happy with this product. I'll be buying it on Amazon again soon. Hopefully, Etude House continues to make this product for many years to come!
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
I wanted to like this after reading all the positive reviews.  I like that it was a cheaper toner, and it was really gentle on my sensitive skin.  However, I didn’t notice any difference in my pores which I was hoping to see.
kaylee S.
Los Angeles, CA
It feels Very fresh in skin and when I shower and use it it feels very nice and refreshing
Meg M.
Prescott, AZ
Holy. Grail. This stuff is incredible. They say if you get through this whole bottle, applying it before bed and in the AM that you can see a drastic difference in your pores, complexion, skin tone, dryness and texture and more. I got all that in 3 WEEKS! This stuff is amazing! It has made my skin crystal clear and this is from someone who has always had problems with pesky breakouts on a daily/weekly basis. Not anymore! You HAVE to try this. It's incredible.
Susanne C.
San Francisco, CA
It's a very affordable toner and works great with my normal/dry skin. Even after I feel like I thoroughly cleansed my skin, it is still able to pick up some dirt leftover. I use this morning and night and it leaves my skin feeling really refreshed. I don't see much a of difference in my pore size though.
Jori S.
One of the first Korean skincare products I ever bought. It is a VERY strong toner so if you have issues with oil imbalance or clogged pores this may be for you. I didn't notice it drying my skin or anything, it just created a very oil free base for the skin. I started using it before applying makeup especially on my eyelids and it helped my makeup last longer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
8 months ago
Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Is this product works on all types of skins?
Madison H. 3 days ago
From my experience, it's better to use it for normal/oily skin, as it may be kind of stripping (especially if your skin is sensitive)