Etude House Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This foam cleanser deep cleanses pores and its impurities with blue beads that effectively remove accumlated sebum on skin. How to Use: Dispense a certain amount onto wet hands creating lather, apply throughly onto face, and thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 170ml

Does this help with black heads? How often do you use it?
Start your review of Etude House Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser!
West Linn, OR
I've been using this product for months but haven't noticed any differences. I tried using it with or without other products and nope. It does no harm, but hasn't helped me either
this is one of my favorite cleansers. the smell is very light and pleasant. this product is great at removing the remaining makeup my makeup remover may have missed.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: Memebox
Another of my favorite skin cleansers. Leave my skin feeling squeaky clean. Has a great sent. Didn't over dry my skin like some face cleansers tend to do.
Piggott, AR
I love this. It helped within a week of using. It’s not harsh, and I feel like it get into the pores and cleaned them.
Butler, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the way my skin feels after applying,lathering, and rinsing in my showers. My husband and I use this daily!
stratford upon avon
I enjoyed this cleanser and it did a very good job of cleansing my skin, it also did well to reduce oiliness throughout the day. I did, however, find it to be very drying. If you have oily skin you will really like this cleanser. Dry to combination skin might find this to be too drying.
Dubai
Etude House Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarang N.
Etude House Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sarang N.
My husband and I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I believe it's the perfect time to give a review!
📝Compare to the Baking Powder one, my face feels cleaner after using this. There are days when I feel too lazy to double cleanse but it does its job well by removing dirt and light makeup. 📝The cooling effect and minty scent wakes me up in the morning and my skin feels refreshed after a tiring day at work. 📝The beads are small enough to be safe for everyday use and unlike other facial scrubs, the beads are not plastic — they dissolve! 📝I didn’t have any bad reaction, neither breakout nor allergy.
🏆Rating: 5/5 I know I’m being generous with this rating but having awfully sensitive skin, this facial foam has been the best I’ve ever tried in my entire life! It doesn’t overdry my skin and it works well with the Wonder Pore Toner when it comes to unclogging my pores. I’ve tried a lot of facial wash products in the past and they either gave me cystic acnes or itchy rashes. 😭
💰Will I repurchase? I will most likely use this as my regular cleanser until I find a better one!
I've been using it by almost a year and i like it very much. The smell it's mint type, it leaves a really fresh sensation in the skin and i feel my skin thight and my pores seems small. The product it last almost 6 months using it twice a day, you really dont need much product to clean satisfactory all your face!
DORAL, FL
This foaming cleanser leaves the face amazingly soft and with a healthy shine. It  has a refreshing smell and does the same refreshing effect when you uses it. The price is great for the value.
Nice cleanser to use on the daily. A little bit foams up real nicely and it helps to remove any residual makeup on the skin. You get a lot of product for a great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida