Etude House Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Brittany M.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This foam cleanser deep cleanses pores and its impurities with blue beads that effectively remove accumlated sebum on skin. How to Use: Dispense a certain amount onto wet hands creating lather, apply throughly onto face, and thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 170ml see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Taelor C.
This product is very creamy when first applied and bubbles up nicely once it is activated by water. It produces a nice tingling sensation that makes you feel as if you skin is being very thoroughly cleaned. the only downside is that it does not take off heavy makeup very easily and thus isn't a standalone product for makeup users seeking to get a deep cleanse.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
I am totally in love with this product, it makes my skin feel super clean! It has little beads in it that help exfoliate. These beads break down so I don’t believe they are plastic. I cant really read the ingredients since it is in Korean. It kind of has a minty feel to it.
Muriel B.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Etude House - Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser (10 in 1) 170ml more...
I love this cleanser sooo much! I recently just bought it and it is amazing! It cleans my skin very well and it’s not drying. It feels very refreshing on the skin because of it’s cooling agents! I would definitely repurchase!
Dominique A.
Eastvale, CA
Using this product has helped with keep my pore from clogging, which in turn has helped to prevent acne. My only complaint is that my face feels very tight after, though it comes with the feeling of very clean skin, so it’s not all too bad.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Puedo ponerle 6 estrellas ? ⭐️
Es un limpiador buenísimo, estoy actualmente usando mi Segundo bote porque lo amo. Tengo piel grasa, normal y seca, todo dependiendo de la zona y esta maravilla me deja la cara limpia pues también tengo puntos negros y en ocasiones obstruidos. Mi piel no es una tarea fácil pero este limpiador es mi Dios
Angelica Renae D.
this is one of my favorite cleansers. the smell is very light and pleasant. this product is great at removing the remaining makeup my makeup remover may have missed.
Lily D.
Salinas
Review for: Etude House Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser 170ml more...
I use it still. I’m amazed of how it digs away the dirt in your face like literally.. When I first bought WonderPore, I didn’t see much difference but keep using it, it will amazed you too. My face became from oily to normal moisture.
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
It's a nice cleanser . I wear a lot of makeup and it really gets it off. It doesn't leave your skin squeaky and uncomfortable. It is light moisturizing. Overtime your pores aren't as noticeable. It does leave a film though that I don't like. I think it's because it's a moisturizing cleanser.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I think it’s a good cleanser for the end of the day but I don’t think it did anything dramatic for my pores and I didn’t notice any difference even after using it with the whole line. It smells really clean and foams up very nicely though!
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
I love love love this face wash. It’s nice on combination skin and I bought it on amazon. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean without overly drying my face. It keeps me from breaking out so well.