Etude House Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion 130ml

by Etude House

Etude House Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion 130ml

How much is this product
Start your review of Etude House Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion 130ml!
Grace C.
Hull, MA
This emulsion in combination with the other Wonder Pore products made my skin look radiant! With frequent use I could tell my pores minimized, or at least appeared smaller when using this product
I absolutely LOVE Etude products and this one is no exception! The amount of product you get for your money is amazing! It's gentle, I have very sensitive skin and so far so good! I've had this product for a month now and haven't made a dent in what I have used, a little goes a long way. This product feels cool going on, brightens up the face and leaves it very soft. If I could give this more stars I would!
Daisy V.
Minnesota
My skin works better with this product. It smooths out my skin. It's like baby soft now. My pigmentation on my acne scarring has been reduced so it's great!
Deidre M.
I LOVE this product. I have combinations skin and tend to get very oily during the summer. I saw instant results with this product. It really caused my skin to not be as oily as it usually gets. I'd definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Minako G.
Chapin, SC
I've used the Wonder Pore system for a year now, and am a firm believer of this line! Having a history of cystic acne, I was left with an uneven skin tone, scaring, as well as large pores. This system improves skin texture, balances your pH levels, among many other benefits. If you have combination or oily skin, I highly recommend for you to try this product. You'll never regret it!
Briana E.
Ive been using this for a few months now and i haven't had any breakouts since which is a big deal for me. I usually wash and let it sit for just a min or two before rinsing off and it works wonders
michelle V.
nashville, NC
I read a lot of mixed reviews before buying this, but I decide to try it anyway. Holy cow this stuff is awesome. I've always had troublesome skin, but about two years ago I started to break out even more. Even after I started taking birth control, my skin still looked like I was going through puberty all over again. I decided to stop using the really harsh acne treatments and instead use a mix of natural products and Korean products. Everything I used slowly started to clear my skin up, but this stuff took the cake. It cleared up most of my black heads, my pores definitely looked smaller, and best of all it didn't irritate my skin. One thing will say, this will not help get rid of deep black head on its own. I recommend getting a facial first before using this if you can.
member-c264e1
Etude House is super well known in Asia. You’ll often see their stores one block after another. The Wonder Pore line is nothing short of amazing. Leaves your skin squeaky clean with no residue. There’s a reason why Korean skincare is so famous. Don’t hesitate to buy anything from the Wonder Pore line!
mani N.
Taunton, MA
I have been into the korean beauty brands lately but when I found out their life expectancy I was kinda thrown off by it but I love Etude House especially their sheet masks and they are affordable not drugstore affordable but these def won't break the bank.
Mirta R.
Anaheim, CA
I was not a huge fan of the consistency, did not give that fresh clean feeling the makes you feel like the product is working. It did clean some make up off but not all and was not a refreshing experience.