Etude House - Wonder Pore Balancing Cream 50ml uploaded by Abbie J.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This is a pore moisture cream containing peppermint extract with formula that evens out the pore's oil and moisture balance for smooth pores. How to Use: After applying Wonder Pore Clearing Emulsion, dispense a certain amount and spread gently onto face. Pack Size - 50ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
Love how refreshing and hydrating this moisturizer is. I tend to have hormonal or stress related acne and this face moisturizer is soothing and minty l. I can feel it hydrating my skin and minimizing my pores. It’s not harsh and I feel like it’s gentle enough to use day and night.
Abbie J.
Manchester
I'm a massive fan of the 'Wonder Pore' range from Etude House and this moisturiser is no different. More gel-like than actual cream, this moisturiser is great for daily use. I noticed a reduction in the size of my pores after a couple of weeks (I have massive pores on my nose) and my skin always felt hydrated without feeling heavily layered with product. Would definitely recommend!
Enserio mi sueño es tener este productos,mis amigas les ha ido super bien con este producto y me encantaria tenerlo para hacer un video review en latinoamerica
Jehnzel Joie C.
Limay, Bataan
It's so good!!!! My skin feels so nice during night time and I love how smooth it is. Just a little amount and it will be already enough for your pretty face!