BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. Brush for applying base eyeshadow and point eyeshadow see more...

Tor P.
Concord, CA
I really love this brush. The bristles are very soft and pick up pigment very well. I got it on sale and it is very adorable! I use it constantly for my eyeshadow. The fluffier side blends different eye shadows really well, and the smaller side is great for packing on pigment as well as getting pigment on the lower lash for a pop of color. It is easy to hold. However, the pigment you use on the brush can stain it. That cute pastel color scheme was easily ruined after using a dark brown pigment. Also, be careful tapping off excess pigment because the metal is very week. Tapping it on the side of my makeup desk a little too harshly made an indent on the metal of the brush. Otherwise, I recommend a cute inexpensive brush for your collection!
Louisa L.
Super cute, love the rainbow bristles and that it's dual-ended so it's like two for the price of one haha. Very good for packing of eyeshadow on the lid and does not cause fall out on the face. I also like that the rainbow bristles do not fade in colour when I wash the brush.