BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEtude House
- True Relief Moist Cream 80ml 80ml

Etude House - True Relief Moist Cream 80ml 80ml

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. A mild, non-irritating moisturizer for skin prone to dryness and sensitive skin. Use at the last stage of skin care, take moderate amount and apply to the face evenly.

I just received a sample of this and wanted to know if anyone had any reactions to this that has acne prone skin?
Start your review of Etude House - True Relief Moist Cream 80ml 80ml!
sare A.
Etude House - True Relief Moist Cream 80ml 80ml uploaded by sare A.
love the product! it moisturizes really well snd you can apply it both on your face and hands. just like every other etude house product, it is affordable as well. but i think the smell is missing! they could a scent maybe!!
Naw A.
This comes with a serum and toner too, this cream is the last step and is made to moisturize super dry skin. The serum itself is quite heavy on my combo skin so this cream is actually very very rich and leaves behind residue even if you wash with water. I use this as a night cream and it has made my skin super supple. I wouldn't recommend it for day time as it is quite thick!