BY ETUDE HOUSE

*2016 verson* Tea Tree (Trouble Care) - This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract), with soothing properties on sensitive and troubled skin to provide a fresh, clean complexion. [How to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
provo , UT
this is probably my favorite face masks I’ve ever had, and I’ve done roughly 40 different kinds of facemasks, just in the last couple months. it made my face glow & my skin was so bouncy & “filled in”.
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Love these! They’re great for when you’re feeling a little oily or broken out. I find it calms my redness a good bit and hydrates the usually amount for a sheet mask. I’d recommend giving this one a try!
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I like keeping these masks on hand for when I’m having issues with acne. They really do help to take down redness, I think. The essence is a little harsh in my opinion, so it’s probably not good for those with sensitive skin.
KYLIE A.
There’s not a lot to say about these as their functionality and results can be summed up in two words: absolutely amazing.

I bought these at an Etude House store overseas along with some other ones to try and so far, all have exceeded my expectations. Given their price, I thought they would be sheet masks that were just soaked in water and didn’t do much. WRONG. With the Tea Tree sheet mask, the sheet mask was drenched in a LOT of essence and treatment oils, making the sheet mask rich full of tea tree benefits. The sheet mask cling to my face perfectly and was very comfortable to wear. It was not itchy and was very breathable.

After the sheet mask, I use/save up the remainder essence still in the package for later use as there is so much of it. All the Etude House sheet masks are amazing, definitely give them a try!! 💛 Etude House - New I Need You, Tea Tree! Mask Sheet 5 pcs
Ethan E.
Bangor
One of the best products that etitude house has to offer! Where do I start ? This is by far the best face mask I have used in the last year. It hydrates, tightens your skin, reduces the appearance of pores and brightens the face all at the same time! Would highly recommend
Kris G.
I super love this sheet mask from etude house not only because it smells so good but because it gives me that refreshing feeling after a long tiring day with heavy makeup. It hydrates my skin and the next day, I'm really glowing!
Phoebe L.
I love this mask so much from Etude House. It is really cheap and if you buy 6 you woyld get a discount. I bought at a korean and Japanese shop here in Perth. I would reccommend this.
Montserrat E.
The mask was really good, my skin felt amazing after using it and it had more glow. It was very cheap, I think you’re getting a good deal for the price and the packaging is very aesthetically pleasing.