Etude House Take Care of My Skin Mask 3ea (Tea Tree_3ea) uploaded by The R.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

*2016 verson* Tea Tree (Trouble Care) - This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract), with soothing properties on sensitive and troubled skin to provide a fresh, clean complexion. [How to... see more...

Kristen G.
Pinecrest
This has a slight tea smell but still fresh and clean. Perfect step after a good face wash. Leave in for twenty minutes and remove the sheet mask. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated and younger. This is a product to use once or twice every week and better if stored in the fridge.
jessica l.
Provo, UT
this is probably my favorite face masks I’ve ever had, and I’ve done roughly 40 different kinds of facemasks, just in the last couple months. it made my face glow & my skin was so bouncy & “filled in”.
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
Love these! They’re great for when you’re feeling a little oily or broken out. I find it calms my redness a good bit and hydrates the usually amount for a sheet mask. I’d recommend giving this one a try!
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I like keeping these masks on hand for when I’m having issues with acne. They really do help to take down redness, I think. The essence is a little harsh in my opinion, so it’s probably not good for those with sensitive skin.
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
I use this mask when I know I’m the verge of breakouts or need extra help with hormonal acne.
KYLIE A.
There’s not a lot to say about these as their functionality and results can be summed up in two words: absolutely amazing.

I bought these at an Etude House store overseas along with some other ones to try and so far, all have exceeded my expectations. Given their price, I thought they would be sheet masks that were just soaked in water and didn’t do much. WRONG. With the Tea Tree sheet mask, the sheet mask was drenched in a LOT of essence and treatment oils, making the sheet mask rich full of tea tree benefits. The sheet mask cling to my face perfectly and was very comfortable to wear. It was not itchy and was very breathable.

After the sheet mask, I use/save up the remainder essence still in the package for later use as there is so much of it. All the Etude House sheet masks are amazing, definitely give them a try!! 💛 Etude House - New I Need You, Tea Tree! Mask Sheet 5 pcs
Ethan E.
Bangor
One of the best products that etitude house has to offer! Where do I start ? This is by far the best face mask I have used in the last year. It hydrates, tightens your skin, reduces the appearance of pores and brightens the face all at the same time! Would highly recommend
Nadine D.
Beirut
I always use Tea Tree products on my skin and I love the effects it has. Unfortunately this one really irritated my skin. I don’t have sensitive skin, my skin is just oily and has been through alot.
After taking the mask off I noticed my face was extremely red. After 3 minutes, tiny pimples started forming around and my face became itchy.
I do have to say this product does work, it was refreshing and it smoothed my skin but at the same time it irritated it.
Monserrat F.
San Pedro Garza Gracia, Nuevo León
This mask of the Korean brand Etude House is incredible, I use it after my shower, on your clean face you apply your favorite and appropriate toner to your skin, then you open this marvel, you let it act for 15 to 20 minutes, relaxes you that rich aroma of tea tree, when you remove it you feel your skin more soft, refreshing, moisturized, a natural and radiant look, try you will love it !!!
Kris G.
I super love this sheet mask from etude house not only because it smells so good but because it gives me that refreshing feeling after a long tiring day with heavy makeup. It hydrates my skin and the next day, I'm really glowing!

back