BY ETUDE HOUSE

Tea Tree (Trouble Care) - This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract), with soothing properties on sensitive and troubled skin to provide a fresh, clean complexion. •[How to Use] 1. Apply... see more...

• Has anyone else noticed that the eye and mouth holes on t...1 Answers
Jessica L.
provo, UT
THIS FACE MASK made my skin look so plump immediately after using, & when I woke up the next morning, my face was visibly brighter and plumper & just looked incredible.
Camille T.
Green tea is the holy grail of face masks! I’m prone to occasional redness, especially during the summer and winter months where my skin goes through a lot. I find these help with restoring moisture and decreasing any redness I see.
Rebeca P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great Mask! I have combination skin and the mask really felt like it cleaned and hydrated my face. It is a gentle formula and it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. It's not too expensive and for the price I would say it does the job of being a pick me up for my skin.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Great mask! Tea tree is awesome for acne prone, oily or inflamed skin. This mask will definitely put any breakouts or future breakouts to bed.
Juthi R.
I've always heard that this brand is really good, especially because it's an Asian product. I don't think there's a store in US though.
Din S.
Van Nuys, CA
Love love love these, the green tea isn't my number one sheet mask but it's definitely in the top 5
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite out of all the varities of etude houses masks. My skin feels great afterwards!
Erica B.
Love this and the smell. It made my skin feels so healthy and clean. Want to try some more.
lee l.
dublin
Very nice collection from Etude House( Korean Brand) This sheet masks is good for oily and acne prone skin type, these masks has smoothed, leave my skin hydrated and brightened my skin, also this sheet masks fit my face nicely. Highly recommended these sheets masks if you are into Korean/Asian beauty!:)
Cynthia G.
Ok, I LOVE Etude House. I would recommend SO MANY products from them. This WOULD HAVE been one of them, except that the EYE holes are too small and the MOUTH HOLE IS WAYYYYY TOO SMALL, what size and shape of mouth and eyes do they think people have?!? The essence was ok. The sheet mask was not ok.
Cynthia G.
Has anyone else noticed that the eye and mouth holes on this sheet mask are TOO SMALL? Especially the mouth!!