BY ETUDE HOUSE

Tea Tree (Trouble Care) - This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract), with soothing properties on sensitive and troubled skin to provide a fresh, clean complexion. •[How to Use] 1. Apply... see more...

• Has anyone else noticed that the eye and mouth holes on this shee...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
THIS FACE MASK made my skin look so plump immediately after using, & when I woke up the next morning, my face was visibly brighter and plumper & just looked incredible.
Rebeca P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great Mask! I have combination skin and the mask really felt like it cleaned and hydrated my face. It is a gentle formula and it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. It's not too expensive and for the price I would say it does the job of being a pick me up for my skin.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Great mask! Tea tree is awesome for acne prone, oily or inflamed skin. This mask will definitely put any breakouts or future breakouts to bed.
Juthi R.
I've always heard that this brand is really good, especially because it's an Asian product. I don't think there's a store in US though.
Din S.
Van Nuys, CA
Love love love these, the green tea isn't my number one sheet mask but it's definitely in the top 5
Kathy H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite out of all the varities of etude houses masks. My skin feels great afterwards!
Erica B.
Love this and the smell. It made my skin feels so healthy and clean. Want to try some more.
Nina J.
Detroit, MI
❤ perfect

Cynthia G.
Ok, I LOVE Etude House. I would recommend SO MANY products from them. This WOULD HAVE been one of them, except that the EYE holes are too small and the MOUTH HOLE IS WAYYYYY TOO SMALL, what size and shape of mouth and eyes do they think people have?!? The essence was ok. The sheet mask was not ok.
Holly C.
Gorton, Manchester
This is my favourite mask for when I have breakouts and is the best Etude House mask I've tried. It's not only soothing but it's hydrating and leaves my skin dewy the next day.
Cynthia G.
Has anyone else noticed that the eye and mouth holes on this sheet mask are TOO SMALL? Especially the mouth!!