Etude House Take Care of My Skin Mask 3ea (Snail_3ea) uploaded by Sharon L.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Snail (Smooth Firming) - This mask sheet contains snail mucus ingredient (Snail Secretion Filtrate) that protects the skin's natural barrier for smooth and elastic skin. [How to Use] 1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing. 2. Remove mask from pouch and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
Etude House makes great quality sheet masks. This one is very hydrating Nd features my favorite beuty ingredient, snail mucin. The product absorbs well and isn’t sticky or gross.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I love Snail mucin for the healing properties. This mask always leaves my skin looking plump and hydrated. I like the material of the mask, and the fit is close to perfect.
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
Believe what you want if you don't buy into the hype ... I totally and absolutely get it especially when it comes to snail slime! It is however all over the Internet and skin care blogs singing nothing but praises about the benefits of snail mucin (yes secretions!! Ugh) .... I seriously felt like I was living under a rock as it seemed like I was the last one clued in to the snail hype! When I received the set of Korean masks that I had ordered, I did not expect the SNAIL 🐌🐌🐌 #sheetmask ... I must admit there was a sudden regurgitating feeling, like a reflex heaving action generating from the pit of my stomach ... seriously the very thought of snail mucin ... on THIS face?! 😱😱😱After having reassured myself that I would not contract salmonella or meningitis from any of it ... and then hearing about its anti aging properties .... VANITY won me over (of course!) This particular mask promises wrinkle smoothing and skin firming results. After masking with this - the next morning my skin felt supple and more firm, it looked improved, clearer more youthful and dewy, I literally felt really pretty without any #makeup ... a feat in itself and no joke! Of course just to make sure there isn't a placebo effect going on here ... I plan to order a pack of 10 and really tediously test them out! But for now, this is my honest, initial reaction. This particular #snailmask is by the well known Korean brand, @etude_official -- so far the products I have tried from this company has left me quite i
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
The thought of putting snail mucin on my face just makes me cringe, but I tried it anyway. I love Etude House as a brand, so I figured this would be on par with their other products. It was a nice sheet mask. The essence soaked into my skin easily, and it left my face feeling soft and hydrated.
cassandra r.
4916 Ninth ST # 207, fresno
A really love attitude houses sheet masks. I love the way my skin feels after using it and especially the very next day my skin feels completely hydrated. With this sheet mask and other I noticed that my skin got brighter and my skin tone even a little bit. I love how you can use sheet mask a day without overwhelming your skin.
Erika L.
I thought snails on my skin care face mask would be weird at first but I found this etude face mask was the best at hydrating my skin with out a reaction! As someone with sensitive skin I’m glad I found this snail mask
Jade L.
Miami
I was a bit grossed out by this at first because it is a SNAIL but it was very effective and worth the initial grossing out part. It made my face feel nice and plump and hydrated after i used it!!
Raquel P.
I will try anything snail! And although this sheet was thin, the amount of product that dripped from the mask made it my new favorite.
Lina V.
Costa Mesa
This face mask is extremely hydrating. It leaves my skin feeling very fresh. I normally use it after I shower or after I wash my face at night. I also leave it on for longer than the recommended time. I feel like my skin better absorbs it that way. Once I remove the mask, my skin is rejuvenated.
Natalie W.
chicago
My face feels so good after using these masks! I bought the in Korea and don’t the purchase. I’m a big fan of Korean skincare.