BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEtude House
Take Care of My Skin Mask 3ea (Lemon_3ea)

Etude House Take Care of My Skin Mask 3ea (Lemon_3ea)

by Etude House

Lemon (Tone Clarifying) - This mask sheet contains Vitamin-C packed lemon extract (Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract), purifying dull and exhausted skin to become clear and transparent. 2016 New version[How to Use] 1. Apply toner to skin after...

Will this help to lighten dark spots and fade acne scars?
Start your review of Etude House Take Care of My Skin Mask 3ea (Lemon_3ea)!
Maggie R.
Morgantown
Very good with minimizing pores! Pleasant scent and nice skin texture after use. I use and leave on when I’m in the bath and the steam helps to shrink the pores. I bought mine from a local small business for .75 cents! Worth the price!
Ali T.
This was hands-down the best fitting facial sheet mask I have ever used!! Although the mask itself was very thin (0.2mm according to the packaging), it was just dripping with serum as I removed it from the envelope and there was still plenty of excess serum left over. I believe the thinness and airiness of the mask allowed it to conform very tightly to the contours of my face which helped to maximize the amount of serum absorbed into my skin. After 20 minutes, I removed the mask and tried to pat on as much of the leftover serum from the packaging as I could over my face and neck. I sealed everything in with a Biossance Squalane + Omega repair cream moisturizer and awoke the next morning to supple and radiant skin. Although I cannot attest to the long-term benefits of this mask, I would highly recommend it to others for the refreshing experience alone!!
Erika L.
Very refreshing, didn’t leave my skin feeling sticky after. I felt like it moisturized my skin well and absorbed surprisingly easily! I would purchase these skin masks again, love the etude house masks!
ShellahMarie D.
Killeen
My favorite smell on any item is lemon so I choose this item it leaves your skin a smooth, clean and soft feeling after 20minutes leaving it to your face! Feels great afterwards!
Kylie B.
Toms River, NJ
One of my least favorites of the line. Didn’t see much brightening after usage but still enjoyed it.
Hoodi E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've only used this once but it has a good price point while still giving you that fresh face feel of a face mask, so it served it's purpose for me! The mask itself is on the thinner side on the spectrum of face mask thickness and the serum inside is clear and quite runny. The shape of it fit my Asian face really well. There was not much gapping in the mouth area and less excess on my nose bridge. When you put it on, it adheres well though so I was able to roll from my back to my stomach while playing with my phone with this on and the mask never unstuck itself over the 20 minutes I wore it. There was also a bit of leftover serum in the bag which I was able to use night of and morning after opening this. I don't know about the brightening portion since its just one face mask but the mask does include vitamin c and niacinamide in the ingredients. It definitely does feel moisturizing though! Also no break outs from this so all smiles from me. :)
Joanna V.
Orange Park, FL
Love this mask but it is not quite as hydrating as the other types. However, it is indicated for brightening and I feel this does that well. Smells great!
Adriana V.
Not worth even $.50 in my opinion. I love so many Etude House masks but this one really misses the mark. Ok hydration, but zero brightening. Not worth the time or effort.
Anita Ž.
Mosecka 155
I tried almost every sheet mask from etude house they had available in the store and i loved every one of them. Their cheap and affordable and they feel amazing and did even broke me out. You can really see an instant improvment by using these. They feel especially gentle on the skin.
Kimberly S.
Calumpit Bulacan
I really love this face mask it removes my acnes and moisturizes my skin as well. I've been using this product for years.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...