BY ETUDE HOUSE

Green Tea (Moisture & Relief) - This mask sheet contains catechin packed green tea extract, providing moist and comforting relief to smooth out rough and irritated skin. [How to Use] 1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing. 2. Remove mask from pouch and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
My sister came back from Korea with a whole pack of “take care of your skin” masks from Etude House and I’m in love! I finished using them all and bought some more on amazon- pack of 10. Like the Tony moly masks, each mask has a different purpose and you can tell by the feel and texture of the mask. These really work and make my skin feel amazing! I use them consistently, which I think is the best way to use them.
Adriana V.
I love this mask. It soothes my skin wonderfully when I have a breakout or when my skin is irritated. I can get these for around $1 a mask and I stock up when I find them cheaper!
rachael L.
Singapore
The product is extremely moisturizing on my skin and my skin does not feel irritated. The product leaves my skin feeling extremely fresh and clean