Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++

by Etude House

Brand from South Korea: Etude House

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++!
Mobile, AL
Not the best sunscreen ever but, I like it. It may cause a little bit of redness on super sensitive skin. It fells much nicer than almost all the american sunscreens i have tried. The bottle is also very convenient.
Chestnut Hill, MA
GREAT sunscreen. I don't get tan or get burnt whenever I wear this. I wear this under my foundation and it's great because of it's light and liquidy texture. There is a slight white cast but it's not very intense. Can be covered up immediately with makeup.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Scarring
Wellington
Great chemical sunscreen with a lovely gel like consistency. Goes on very smooth and easy with a dewy finish that does mattify a little. Great for sensitive and acne prone skin. Doesn’t break me out like many chemical spf
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
Canton , MS
Purchased at: YesStyle
I had heard Korean sunscreens were so much better than western sunscreens and it is so true! What a beautiful light weight sunscreen. Leaves no white cast, blends in beautifully. I usually break out from sunscreen and so far it has not broken me out. I am really enjoying this product and highly recommend!
Eastvale, CA
Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Joanne W.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I enjoy an affordable, light weight, non - white casting sunscreen. All of these three and I’m satisfied. This product has all three. It also isn’t very fragrant which makes my sensitive skin very happy. I noticed sometimes that some sunscreens I’ve used in the past tend to clog my pores. But this sunscreen doesn’t do that. Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ My standard for sunscreens is 50+ . So this totally works for me! I get to enjoy the sun without being too paranoid about sun exposure!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen it’s perfect for dry skin. It leaves my skin looking really dewy and it never really sinks into the skin but I don’t mind because my foundation applies really nice on top of it. It is a nice and light gel texture and doesn’t leave a white cast on the face.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Amanda T.
I like how this is small and compacted for travel. Its great that the SPF is 50 with PA+++. I had gotten this product on sale at their website. Its a deal when its on sale so keep an eye on it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Light scent and lightweight feeling. Doesn't wear off easily. It doesn't irritate my (sensitive) skin. Doesn't make you look white/pale/washed out. No sticky feeling.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Lokyi F.
I really love using this sunscreen when my face is feeling dry and lackluster. It is highly dewy and almost greasy looking but doesn't feel uncomfortable on the face at all. Under make up it really adds a nice glowy base. I have pretty dry skin though so I would definitely not recommend this to people with oily skin.
Dry / Blackheads, Dark Spots / Stretch Marks, Dryness
san jacinto
Purchased at: bluemercury
I really enjoy this product although it can be a little oily. It’s great for sun care and it soaks into the skin very nicely.