Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Lokyi F.

BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House see more...

Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
I love this sunscreen it’s perfect for dry skin. It leaves my skin looking really dewy and it never really sinks into the skin but I don’t mind because my foundation applies really nice on top of it. It is a nice and light gel texture and doesn’t leave a white cast on the face.
Van Y.
Light scent and lightweight feeling. Doesn't wear off easily. It doesn't irritate my (sensitive) skin. Doesn't make you look white/pale/washed out. No sticky feeling.
Lokyi F.
I really love using this sunscreen when my face is feeling dry and lackluster. It is highly dewy and almost greasy looking but doesn't feel uncomfortable on the face at all. Under make up it really adds a nice glowy base. I have pretty dry skin though so I would definitely not recommend this to people with oily skin.
Jaynie P.
Not sticky at all but leaves you looking like quite oily. I’d recommend it for dry skin types definitely. The packaging is small and convenient so you could slip it into any bag with ease. I didn’t experience any bad reactions. Make sure to leave it in a cool, dry environment as I made the mistake of leaving it in a hot car and sometimes the oils separate from the cream :<
Sharon L.
Jerusalem , Jerusalem
This Etude House SUNPRISE MUST DAILY SPF50+/PA+++ sunscreen is a summer essential!
It makes the skin look super dewy, it absorbs really well on the skin ,it doesn't have a strong scent and it's not sticky at all.
It's also really lightweight, i put it over my makeup and it keeps it looking good.
If you have oily skin be aware that it is pretty oily.
I like is so much 😍 recommend!
Val T.
Light gel consistency. Absorbes quickly into skin. Works great as a primer for me because it leaves a slight tacky layer. Love how lightly weight it feels on the skin. Has a summery floral fragrance.