Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light Spf 50+ Pa+++ 176 Oz Sunscreen K-beauty

Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light Spf 50+ Pa+++ 1.76 Oz Sunscreen K-beauty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light Spf 50+ Pa+++ 1.76 Oz Sunscreen K-beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Vita J.
Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light Spf 50+ Pa+++ 1.76 Oz Sunscreen K-beauty uploaded by Vita J.
I love this SPF. It's feels great and light on skin. It does the job so well. I have a light brown skin but I get burn so easy. And this is great to protect my face. I'm using this product over a year everyday even I don't go outside or it's snowing outside. 😁
Alana H.
80803 München, Muenchen
Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light Spf 50+ Pa+++ 1.76 Oz Sunscreen K-beauty uploaded by Alana H.
It is moisturizing and thick without being too heavy. When I apply it, I end up not using moisturizer. If you have dry/normal skin, this product may be for you. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave white cast (at least for me).
Dahiana G.
Miami
Etude House Sunprise Mild Watery Light Spf 50+ Pa+++ 1.76 Oz Sunscreen K-beauty uploaded by Dahiana G.
Amo este bloqueador solar es precio esta súper bueno, además de la calidad que tiene, protege excelentemente nuestro rostro , una muy buena inversión

Looking for your answer?