BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This is a sebum-free, non-sticky sun milk that provides long-lasting sun protection with 100% mineral based mild ingredients for sensitive skin. How to Use: Shake well before using. Apply sun milk to sun exposed areas of the face/body and massage into skin. Pack Size - 55ml see more...

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I've got extremely fair, sensitive, and oily skin so I'm particular about my sunscreens. It's got to provide serious sun protection without being greasy or breaking me out; pretty hard qualities to find in an affordable facial sunscreen. Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+ manages to do all that and more. The milky texture and consistency are very similar to some of Shiseido's sunscreens (which are toted as THE best high-end sunscreens) but I actually like it better than Shiseido. Maybe the $11 price tag versus $42 is making me a little biased, but I feel like Sunprise actually has a better formula. This baby does have some downsides: for starters it can make your makeup sit funny if you apply too much underneath. It also does leave a little bit of a white cast if you only blend it with your fingers (I find patting it in with a slim makeup puff or beauty sponge negates this problem, however). What really makes this formula a winner in my eyes is it's liquid-y formula. It's THE perfect consistency to fill an empty BB cushion compact with (like It's My Cushion DIY BB Pact) so you can take it on the go and reapply for the ultimate portability and convenience. Applied with a puff, this stuff can also be reapplied over makeup (even if it's set with powder) as long as you're gentle when you pat it in and don't pull the makeup around. And did I mention it's not even greasy?
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of the few sunblock that my skin gets along with. Most sunblocks like the tarte guard and other western sunblock make my face oily, sticky to the touch, and break me out. I avoided wearing sunscreen for the longest time because the breakouts I would get were worst than the potential sun damage. Now I don't have to worry about breakouts or sunburns. This formula is a mineral based sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. It doesn't leave a white cast if I blend it in well and it keeps me matte. I like applying this under a light face of makeup or wearing it alone. If you get oily, I suggest blotting off oil before reapplying. If you have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin like mine, I would highly suggest using formulas called sun milk or sun essence since those tend to be gentle enough on my skin.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
GREAT Product!! I wanted to try a new sunscreen since the season is changing, so I decided to get both this one and the mild watery light. It works really well for oily/combo skin but it DOES leave a slight white cast on your face, nothing noticeable though, just wanted to point that out. I give it a four star because it is a bit drying on your skin (I have combo skin) and it latches onto your dry spots. This is only my opinion and everyone has different skin types so don't solely rely on my comment, but I would really recommend this for people with oily skin. Other than that, it's a great product to use daily!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I spend most of my weekends being outdoors at a theme park in Southern California and now that summer's here I knew I needed to get something to protect my skin from the sun. The problem is I don't care for most sunscreens because they sting my eyes and leave a white residue. I've tried other Etude House products before and found this one. I couldn't wait to try it and it did not disappoint! It always gets the job done! It has a light lemon fragrance that's nice but what I really like is how it's very light and airy while applying, and doesn't leave much of a residue - if anything it has a matte effect on skin. I love this product and will continue to use it as my summer go-to! Five stars!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
The most important thing you can wear is sunscreen. Skin cancer is no joke. The problem is that I hate how heavy and greasy and smelly sunblock can be. Even more, I hate how if I ever try to put it on my face I break out. This has seriously been a lifesaver. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it, but it does its job and protects me from the sun! #beachbashcontest #sunprise @influenster
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. I have EXTREMELY oily skin. It's so bad that my makeup slides all over my skin within an hour or two of washing my face. Since using this I barely see any oil and my skin looks amazing. My makeup stays put and the sun protection is such a huge bonus. I am contemplating buying like 10 bottles in case they stop making it!
Lokyi F.
Lokyi F.
Really great lightweight sunscreen. I almost exclusively use Korean milky sunscreens on my face and this is a solid one. It's is actually my mother's favorite sunscreen. It is never sticky and drys nice and matte. It also works well under my makeup.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Definitely recommend for oily skin. It is mattifying, photostable, gives no white cast, and blends into the face seemlessly both alone and under makeup. I basically skip primer if I use this because it creates such a smooth base to work with.
Gigi N.
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Love this product! SPF 50 not greasy or oily! Absorbs without drying you out. Not a watery runny product. There's no scent and so gentle on the skin! I love it!!!! I use daily and I am not changing!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
One of my favorite sunscreens EVER! I have backups on top of backups of this. Again, no white cast and it dries down matte. It also absorbs quickly and doesn't run off when the temperature is too hot