BY ETUDE HOUSE

Brand from South Korea: Etude House. This is a sebum-free, non-sticky sun milk that provides long-lasting sun protection with 100% mineral based mild ingredients for sensitive skin. How to Use: Shake well before using. Apply sun milk to sun exposed areas of the face/body and massage into skin. Pack Size - 55ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
Big fan of this mineral based sunscreen. It has a strong lemony scent that quickly disappears and I would say that a small amount goes a long way. I use it every morning and even though it is a small bottle, it has lasted the entire summer (although I do use a different sunscreen if I am planning a beach day). It dries down very quickly to a matte powered finish and look great underneath makeup. I have relatively sensitive skin and have had no problems with this sunscreen.
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This is an amazing sunscreen. It is easily purchasable on Amazon and at a decent price. The bottle seems small, but just a little goes a long way. The finish, unlike many sunscreens, is not greasy at all. It leaves a matte finish. It does leave my face with a slightly white cast, but it is barely noticeable.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I love this sunscreen! It is so nice and light and really works well. I am outside a lot but don’t like to play around with sun exposure. I have never gotten a burn while wearing this stuff. Really great for the price. Accessible on amazon. What are you waiting for?
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I just purchased this product a couple of weeks ago so I’m not sure it’s effect just yet. The texture of the liquid is very thin and it’s is white. I’m not sure if it’s just me but whenever I put it on, I feel like my skin is actually whiter in a very weird way 😱
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Super lightweight and strong enough SPF to protect my skin in sunny Florida. It is lightly scented, but nothing overwhelming. I would definitely repurchase this product again, its become my favorite facial sunscreen.
Elizabeth G.
I've got extremely fair, sensitive, and oily skin so I'm particular about my sunscreens. It's got to provide serious sun protection without being greasy or breaking me out; pretty hard qualities to find in an affordable facial sunscreen. Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+ manages to do all that and more. The milky texture and consistency are very similar to some of Shiseido's sunscreens (which are toted as THE best high-end sunscreens) but I actually like it better than Shiseido. Maybe the $11 price tag versus $42 is making me a little biased, but I feel like Sunprise actually has a better formula. This baby does have some downsides: for starters it can make your makeup sit funny if you apply too much underneath. It also does leave a little bit of a white cast if you only blend it with your fingers (I find patting it in with a slim makeup puff or beauty sponge negates this problem, however). What really makes this formula a winner in my eyes is it's liquid-y formula. It's THE perfect consistency to fill an empty BB cushion compact with (like It's My Cushion DIY BB Pact) so you can take it on the go and reapply for the ultimate portability and convenience. Applied with a puff, this stuff can also be reapplied over makeup (even if it's set with powder) as long as you're gentle when you pat it in and don't pull the makeup around. And did I mention it's not even greasy?
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I am a huge advocate for sunscreen. I always tell my friends and coworkers, many of which are fellow makeup and skincare enthusiasts, that they need to wear sunscreen everyday. We all come from different backgrounds so its hard to find a sunscreen that works well for all of us. Mineral sunscreens don't work well for POC because of the white cast. Well not anymore.

The Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk with SPF 50+ is the first mineral sunscreen I've used that my friends who are darker complected have been able to use without worrying about a white cast. I'm very fair skinned, so the white cast literally blends into my skin tone, but this sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast on anyone I know. I don't know how it does it!

The consistency of this sunscreen is super lightweight for a mineral sunscreen. It does feel a little greasy at first, but it then dries to a soft matte finish, which makes it perfect for wearing underneath makeup. It doesn't disturb the product at all. It has a light, aloe scent to it and isn't irritating to your eyes. It is very thin and watery, so be careful when squeezing it out of its container.

This sunscreen is a miracle in a bottle and anyone who gets irritated from chemical sunscreens but is fed up with the white cast of mineral sunscreens should use this. This exact one is meant for oily skintypes but there are several other Etude House sunscreens made for every skin type. Happy shopping!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nice light sunscreen which sinks into skin easily. Has a watery texture and feels nice on the skin. Smels nice with a light clean fragrance. Effective at protecting against the sun.
Toni
Leaves a very slight white cast to my dark skin. You probably wouldn't notice the white if not mentioned which is great. It absorbs well into the skin and dries quickly. Comes in such a small container though.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of the few sunblock that my skin gets along with. Most sunblocks like the tarte guard and other western sunblock make my face oily, sticky to the touch, and break me out. I avoided wearing sunscreen for the longest time because the breakouts I would get were worst than the potential sun damage. Now I don't have to worry about breakouts or sunburns. This formula is a mineral based sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. It doesn't leave a white cast if I blend it in well and it keeps me matte. I like applying this under a light face of makeup or wearing it alone. If you get oily, I suggest blotting off oil before reapplying. If you have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin like mine, I would highly suggest using formulas called sun milk or sun essence since those tend to be gentle enough on my skin.
Jess T.
Does this product work well for people with combination or oily skin? I've heard really good things from people with dry skin.